PC Richard & Son / they want to charge me an additional $600 plus tax to repair the screen
I purchased a computer and a two year extended warranty for my daughter from PC Richard & Son . When I purchased the warranty, I was told that everything would be covered as long as the computer was not dropped or intentionally damaged. The LCD screen went out/cracked and now PC Richard & Son will not honor the warranty. They want to charge me an additional $600 plus tax to repair the screen. I reread the warranty and there is no mention that LCD screens are not covered. My daughter did not drop the computer nor maliciously break the LCD screen. She is attending Liberty University in Virginia and needs her computer for school and homework. I spent $200 on a warranty that is not being honored. I have had to ship the computer to another service company and my daughter is without a computer for school. I would like the amount of the warranty repaid to me since PC Richards is not honoring it anyway.
More PC Richard & Son Complaints & Reviews
- Ajrichard.com - Avoid this website at all costs 
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof: 
- P. C. Richard & Son - the worst customer service 
- P. C. Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new 
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son would not price match an item I bought from them. they stated that the price match item was for 'black friday'
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son for installation of after market car alarms as they don't seem to know.
- PC Richard & Son - salesman joe botros calls me just as casual and breezy sounding as he says.
- PC Richards & Sons - Levittown Store - samsung french door refrigerator
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - how is it they don't go out of business?
- PC Richard & Son - the installers crushed the exhaust pipe and broke the gas line valve and did not even mention it to me!