[Resolved] PC Richard & Son / shame on you richard you are not reliable and you just lost a real good customer...

Phone: 1-201- 262-7676

Pc richards is a place where i've shopped for many things.. The salesman ola yusuf was unhelpfull... The service dept on the other hand is the worst... Dont buy extended service contracts from them... First they sell you a contract for lets say 3 years and the appliance you buy has a year warranty on it already.. So they beat you for a year off the bat... Then you call them for service, that took them over a month to try and fix my dishwasher and you get no service at all!!! Honesty.. Integrity.. Reliabilty.. [yeah right]

I for one will never shop at pc richards ever again... Cost me twice to install the dishwasher I bought from them.. And they could care less shame on you richard you are not reliable and you just lost a real good customer... K sturm... One very pissed off customer...

• Resolution statement

• P.C. Richard & Son Service's Response, Jul 22, 2011

P.C. Richard & Son has stood behind everything we sell for over 101 years. You are obviously having trouble but we want to help. Please email me personally. I am sure we can do something to rectify the situation to your satisfaction.
    Rick Gioia, Service Division Manager.
    [protected]@pcrichard.com