Pawnee Leasing Corporation / Awful company

Terrible company to work with. Tons of added fees. Was tricked in to leasing some equipment from one of there brokers. We are paying three times as much for equipment than if we went through a conv loan. Said they would not let me get a new loan to pay off the price of equipment, I could but would have to pay full price of 3 year lease. The broker said he did not know how bad this company's lease policies were, he no longer works for the company. The company I leased the equipment through is no longer in business. DO NOT LEASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Ba

Comments

• Sc
      27th of Apr, 2009

Pawnee Leasing is a RIP OFF Company just like those on Wall Street. They need to be investigated for their high interest rates, jacked up fees, and for playing with the figures on peoples accounts. I am surprised the FEDS have not gone after them yet. One of their employees recently called us after we requested records and payoff figures and said that Chase Bank was their major holder and they could not give us what we wanted, then another called to say we owe more than we did a month ago. They are crooks!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!