Comments

Jul 25, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Lo
      Jul 29, 2009

I really don't get it. How come people say "Quality is identical to original passport"...isn't that fraud???
    Someone explain please?!

• Po
      Aug 02, 2009

Both government.[protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com are scammers !!! The same guy replies to
    Emails !!! I paid 2600 USD and after 2 months they say I have received the documents and don't want to pay
    the balance !!! Isn't it ridiculous ??!!! Do not trust them !

• Po
      Aug 03, 2009

I sall say that [protected]@gmail.com has mede me sure it
    will deliver my documents soon... This way, I want to firstly say that
    they are NOT SCAM... Let's wait and see if they keep their promise
    or not... They have claimed I'll have my documents very soon...
    I'll update you all very soon...

Aug 11, 2009

Hi, yes I got my stuff from [protected]@gmail.com and living in USA now. I got the whole package ID/Passport/Dr.Licence/SSN
    It took them 4 weeks to send it over to me but they promised 1 week. Delivery process was slow but everything else is good. Cheers

Aug 11, 2009

Londoner i am not sure that i would like to show my fake documents over the net. I can show you in person if you want, no problems. I am in Florida, USA. Where are you?

Aug 12, 2009

I really hope you are not a cop. I will show you my copy of passport. Please do not show anybody. ok?

Aug 12, 2009

Ok, i dont know how to close my face but i asked my friend. She will close some details and face and email to you today. Let me know when you get it. ok?

Aug 12, 2009

This passport is very good and i can travel with it to and from China. I entered America and had no problems since. I am happy i am here now. I think you should order your passport from them if you need it.

Aug 13, 2009

Londner, my friend sent you copy of my US passport. Did you get it yet? She definately sent you.

• Ak
      Aug 28, 2009

hi everybody, ,
    i have been thinking of ordering a UK passport from [protected]@gmail.com. but the whole communication here is very confusing and reach no conclusion at all. I am a student and i cannt afford to loose money if they are a scammer, if anybody have any solid proof that they are not scammers plz mail me on [protected]@gmail.com. I will be really thanfull to you,

• Wt
      Nov 03, 2009

hey akhi, dont trust [protected]@gmail.com, they are scam BIG TIME never trust them

• Cz
      Feb 08, 2010

[protected]@gmail.com is scammers.i pay 1800 euro for order two passport with driving licency.4 weeks lie is hospital supplier is in hospital.### ###in prik.no recomendation ###, .i lost many.

• Wf
      May 13, 2010

Hello
    [protected]@gmail.com -are scam don't trust them what ever they say to you, Alex or what ever her name and that [censor] hole peter johns, they are liars, they take more than 5000 euro from me.
    And I wait more than 6 months every time they have a reason make you wait and in the end they told you it is your problem.
    Before I start my order with them I dold them am under a bused and harassment cause no any human rights organization want help women like me, I thought they will help cause they start strong and like a friends, but they just steal my money and I am still here. I hope they will receive their punishment soon.

• Go
      Aug 22, 2010

[protected]@GMAIL.COM, STAY WELL AWAY FROM THESE GUYS, DONT EVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN, JUST ENDLESS ### EMAILS, ALEX, PETER WHATEVER THE ### YOUR NAMES ARE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LIVING ###, PIECE OF ###!!

• Dr
      Sep 08, 2010

hello to all who got the pass
    can any one scan and send me proof of the pass, planning on buying one

• He
      Nov 30, 2010

guys run far way from [protected]@gmail.com, Peter/Alex/Anne/ Radmila Bagyeva, and whatever names they come up with...They are big time SCAMMERS! They will take your money and would always reply to any message you send them to make it seem they are providing you a quality service, and will come up with all sorts of stories ranging from "seem to be having issues with passport provider and promised that I get it in few weeks, "supplier was involved into some kind of accident and thats why there is a delay. "
    "there is a problem from suppliers side and it will be fixed soon. Hope it wont take too long."

Finally, they go to compalaints/comments websites like this one posing as a genuine client (using various usernames) to give themselves positive comments. It's the same SCAMMERS beware! Example is the one left by username Alana55555.

RUN with your hard earned cash. DON'T GET SCAMMED.

• Ob
      Dec 26, 2010

I totally agree with HENIF. they always comes up with such stories and never deliver anything, inface the email address doesn't work any more, so be-careful guys

• Io
      Nov 10, 2011

hi all, sameone say in this coment...i travel from dubai to america...can u explain how u do that??? if u came in dubai, your name is in computer border, if u want exit...u dont have the stamp for entry, if u coming in transit your name and nationality is in airline sistem and is conect to imigration, and at the last surprise for traveling to US, CAN, AUS any airport have interviu room and trast me people is use for 90% than client, same time interviu for us citizen if they fill any stres or wrong. dont lay the people hire, any one hire tray to change life not lost the money. by the way people, dont tray to change the identiti in dubai aeroport, is stupid arab and have stupid rule for this things. sorry please for my eng