Passion Parties / Horrible company

I was recently a guest of a Passion Party. We were all told it would be about 2 weeks before we received our items. It has been almost 2 months!! Everyone who attended the party has spent countless hours, texting, emailing, calling, etc. the consultant however she never returns any calls or messages. They charged my credit card more almost 2 months ago and I still have nothing to show for it. I contacted the company and you know what they said???? Contact your consultant!!! Yea right good luck!!! Go with Party Gals if you wanna have an adult only party!!! No problems ever with them.

Vi

Comments

• Pa
      6th of Jan, 2010

Vic...

There are always bad seeds...it doesn't matter whether it is Passion Parties, Party Gals, Fantasia, Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc. Most people get into the business of home party sales to run a legit business and do it very well but there is a very small percentage who think it's a great way to rip people off and they do a lot of damage to those of us who do everything we can and more to please our customers. But it's not just in sales...look at the high level exec's for insurance companies, financial advisors, mortgage brokers, etc who rip people and corporations off for millions.
    On the other side of the coin, there are so many bad customers out there that it drives good consultants out of business. Customers that complain from beginning to end about everything under the sun, making false/fraudulent claims for products they didn't order or didn't qualify to receive, passing bad checks (fraud and stealing), inquiring about the status of orders with bad attitudes, etc.
    It is too bad you had a bad experience but you have to remember that each consultant, regardless of company are independent consultants. All sole business owners and only licensed to sell the products for said company. None of them are employees of the company. Having said that, many Parent companies will take action on non-delivered items by canceling the consultants agreement and terminating their consultancy if the consultant cannot prove that they attempted delivery.

21st of Jan, 2010

I am a Passion Party Consultant and I do handle No Party like that!!! All of you need to get together and find

out where she lives, go to her house and Demand Your Merchandise!! That makes no sense, it makes other

people look bad!! If she knew that she was not going to order the merchandise she never should have took

your money..