Park Nicollet Health Services — customer service
I am a patient that was seen last week (11/29/2018) for being sick. I had called back Friday to have a doctors note sent to me through mychart. After the first call I did not receive the note in my inbox on mychart. I then had to call three or four other times. I checked Saturday to see if it had shown up yet in which it did not. I called Saturday and the nurse I spoke with told me that there is nothing she could do about it and I would have to call back Monday. It is now Monday and I have called so many times waiting on hold for twenty or thirty minutes a time. The gentleman I spoke with swore that the letter was in my Mychart. I checked and it is still not there. I am not calling for what feels like my 100th time calling to get something as simple as a doctors note. I need this note not only for school but for work as well and it is critical I get it to those people. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of help from the staff I have spoken with. It seems as though no one knows what they are doing or how to do simple tasks such as getting a written letter to a patient that has requested it multiple times.
More Park Nicollet Health Services Complaints & Reviews
- Park Nicollet Clinic - Bad service 
- Park Nicollet Health Services - Prescription Refill SCAM 
- Park Nicollet - poor service 
- Park Nicollet Urgent Care Maple Grove - telling patients what they can afford 
- Park Nicollet Health Services - the fact that I went to urgent care to see a doctor not p a. they are not the same. doctors went to school lot longer and can better diagnose me.
- Park Nicollet Chanhassen Pharmacy - charges for prescription
- Park Nicollet Health Services - mental health department
- Park Nicollet Health Services - payed 30.00 copay for no doctor service no information on issue 
- Park Nicollet Health Services - not sure what to put here
- Park Nicollet Health Services - prescription practices at park nicollet bloomington, mn.