Parcel2go.com — No phone numbers to contact them
I have used these for about a year, and all has gone well but this christmas I had parcels lost and damaged by yodel and city link, and parcel2go have been an absolute nightmare to deal with. They just keep saying they are looking into it or refusing to pay out.
I sent 10 parcels on one occasion insured at £20 3 were damaged to same address they would only pay on one of them as I am insured for £20 for all 10 parcels not individually, but If I booked them separately and pay exactly the same I would be insured £20 x 10. Didnt even get the postage cost back. So lost a lot of money.
Lost parcels are just a joke. Last one was we have found it, so not paying out, but when I started asking where it was they stopped replying to my emails and kept cutting me off from live chat.
No phone numbers to contact them. Trading standards looking into them now.
I usually let things ride but enough is enough, you have no come back with them. If your parcel gets delivered great if not say goodbye to it.
More Parcel2go.com Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2Go - Lost of my suitcase
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel