Parcel2go.com — no message for deaf people / then parcel lost / waited 3 months
The issue that I have experienced was : I ordered 3 months ago 5 boxes pick up from the UK to Spain.
I told them from the beginning that I was deaf and they need to text me or send an email to confirm the delivery cause I cannot phone or hear the door bell.
They never did anything, told me sorry the parcel is lost, then found then now definitely lost. I have an insurance and they want more proof of value while they made the mistake 1 - not to deliver while I paid for a 7 days delivery. 2 - they disrespected the fact that i was deaf by never contacting me by text or email. 3 - they think they can ask for more proof of value while it isnt in their values. I am asking for a fair refund, because I feel discriminated.
I moved from the UK to Spain and that is why the parcels cannot go back to my old place but anyway it is lost now. I have been fighting with them for 3 months.
More Parcel2go.com Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them 
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel