Paraco Gas / tank pick-up

NY, United States Review updated:

On Dec. 22, 2011 I called our Paraco local office to let them know that I had switched companies because of their ridiculous high price, and told them to please send a truck to pick up their tank. As of March 21, 2012 they still have not sent anyone to pick up. I explained that I was not paying for the last 42 gallon delivery because I was returning nearly 100 gal. therefore, they owed me money.. I keep getting bills and now have started to receive phone calls concerning my "past due" balance. I have e-mailed the corporate office, and made numerous calls to the local offices.. the tank still sits in my backyard. I have never seen such a poorly run company in my life. I wouldn't recommend Paraco to my worst enemy...

Comments

• Je
      22nd of Mar, 2013

I did one better I got tired of the tank sitting in my driveway, I sent them a bill for storage of the tank on my property!! I gave them 15 days to pay! I listed my credits and deducted what I owed! anyone who has this problem should do this!! when I told them I was going to do this I was told well take that up with someone else! so I am, If I am not paid in 15 days I will go to small claims court! they wanted to charge me $75 to remove the tank! well take it off your bill!! Rude service! very high prices!!

• Pa
      20th of Sep, 2014

Bad Bad Bad
    As a costumer of the previous gas co. Since 1981 In Mill City, Lake winola, Pa.18625. I also asked to have our tank removed 8/20/13. One year later they call and asked if it was pick up yet. The next day it was removed. I then reserved a restocking bill for $95.00. There is no way in hell I will ever pay that bill. I sent them a bill for 1 year storage $1, 035.00, which me luck. I plan to contact the Attorney General Bureau of consumer Protection, The Better Business Bureau. I also plan to contact several Consumer Protection Attorneys in an effort to bring a joint action suite on behalf of all who have received such a charge also asking the court for refunds and punitive damages of some 20 Million U.S. Dollars. As a consumer Advocate myself I can not stand by and let this type of consumer abuse continue. I encourage all who have been abused by this Company to turn up the heat and fight these unfair practises.