Paraco Gas / tank pick-up
On Dec. 22, 2011 I called our Paraco local office to let them know that I had switched companies because of their ridiculous high price, and told them to please send a truck to pick up their tank. As of March 21, 2012 they still have not sent anyone to pick up. I explained that I was not paying for the last 42 gallon delivery because I was returning nearly 100 gal. therefore, they owed me money.. I keep getting bills and now have started to receive phone calls concerning my "past due" balance. I have e-mailed the corporate office, and made numerous calls to the local offices.. the tank still sits in my backyard. I have never seen such a poorly run company in my life. I wouldn't recommend Paraco to my worst enemy...
More Paraco Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Paraco Gas - awful service 
- Paraco Gas - horrible service and rude
- Paraco Gas - poor terrible customer service 
- Paraco Gas - horrible customer service 
- Paraco Gas - terrible service 
- Paraco Gas - awful customer service
- Paraco Gas - delivery service
- Paraco Gas - poor service 
- Paraco Gas - poor customer service, unethical behaviour such as taking money with fake miscellaneous fees.
- Paraco Gas - horrible service