Paper Profs / BAD WRITERS/UNTIMELY SUBMISSION

My paper was written wrong and it was never corrected. My essay topic was about pirates in Mexico. I asked for a specific event that happened there not a history report. So as long as the topic did not coincide with the specific of the current event issue now happening. After speaking to someone this morning about this issue (7:45am) they had assured me that this would be taken care of and that the paper would be done the way it was suppose to be done.

It is now 1:41pm and still no email. This assignment was to be done by 3:00pm today. (10/13/10) I had to go onto the site to only find that the paper was still not written they way I asked. Furthermore, I have no idea where they get there writers but I would have figured them to be educated in writing. Seeing as a paragraph is made up of at least 3 sentences. In my essay the first paragraph only had 1 sentence in the 2nd paragraph it only had 2 sentences and in the last 2 paragraphs it was 1 sentence each. HOW DO YOU CALL THAT PROFESSIONAL WRITING!!! THAT IS WRITING FROM A JR. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. Not to mention that I specifically asked that the essay to not be related to the current issue at hand and the source the writer used came from a story of that particular event. And as for the other source the writer used the information was not even there. So it was a made up source and not credible. YOUR COMPANY ASSURES 100% SAITSIFACTION. You did anything but satisfy the assignment.
I have called the 800 number more than a dozen times and no one seems to answer the phone.

I have demanded a refund and yet still have gotten not response from the company. This company is unprofessional and if your a student in a bind looking for help on a paper do not use this company.

Dn

More Paper Profs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2010

Wow. Do a lot of university students get other people to do their work?

• Yo
      4th of Nov, 2010

I had a very bad experience with Paperprofs; I wrote an experiential essay and I needed help to put it together more professionally, I provided them with total and complete guidelines to follow. Instead of editing my essay the writer went on to write something else altogether that had no bearing to my essay. for over a month they could not get it right. I requested a refund and the agent Steven Smith (Indian with an English name) was adamant that the essay would be revised and corrected. We went back and forth on the same issue and he would not hear of a refund. I requested a refund and so called Steven Smith had a nerve to tell me that I would get 50% back because the writer had done a good essay; I had to further argue for a full refund. I eventually gave them a complete sample of the essay to show Steven Smith how very far he was from being right (plus they also plagiarized).

• Js
      12th of Dec, 2010
    Paper Profs - POOR WRITING
    WRITING SERVICES

Not only was the person on the phone pushy, but the work was less than expected quality. There were errors thoughout the paper. missing and badly cited works did nothing to enhance the work. They promised quality writers and quality work. Instead I got a paper which appears to be written by a person who could benifit from a course in english as a second language. I was sorely disappointed but I have enough time to get on the work myself now that I am unemployed. JH

• He
      3rd of Apr, 2011

I did all the research and organized my paper and did the bibliography.
    I was just sick of looking at it so paid to have a paper writer company polish it up. Yes, it was a foreign company...Dom.
    And I sent the complete instructions. I couldn't use anything they did. I don't believe they are capable of writing any kind of paper.

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2014

THIS IS THE WORDS WEBSITE!!! DONT DO IT. The deadline came and they didn't have my paper ready at all because they need it more info. They never emailed me And I called them several times before the deadline because I wanted to be sure they will have it on time. they told that they were working on it and that my paper wasn't due yet. ###ING INDIANS don't even know how to apologized.DONT DO IT! This is the worst place. BELIEVE ME>

• Su