Pacific Webworks/eAuction Success / Fraud - bait & Switch - Unauthorized credit charges

1 180 S. 300 W. Suite 400Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-479-4988

They tell you you're purchasing an eauction information package for $1.95 then less than two weeks later they slam you with a $59.90 a MONTH charge for their web service.

Then when you call them, they all but call you stupid because their advertising is "perfectly clear" and you signed up for it.

I think I would have noticed a $59.90 charge if it was "clearly" laid out.

I contacted my credit card and after having them review the many many reports around the web of this company's fraud they reversed the charges.

Kr

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Jan, 2008
    Pacific Webworks/eAuction Success - Trial offer-syas 14 day and pay only the $4.95
    1665 christian cir se
    Conyers
    Georgia
    Phone: 4043096336

I requested a trial offer back on December 19th and was told it was a $4.95 charge only and after 14 days I will be biolled but i have not even had the product no more 8 days,and I was charged today Jan 3 for $39.95.I tried calling and waited on the phone so long I had to hang up and decied to email the billing dept.Never received a response ,SO pissed off it is unreal,never signup for these things they will get you the best way they know how!!

• Kr
      29th of Feb, 2008

At least you got the product! I didn't even get that. I was told I paid $1.95 shipping for A DOWNLOAD!

Nice, huh?

• Li
      11th of Mar, 2008

I used my name and my huby's card to sign up, but it told me failed. So I resign up using my huby's name and his credit card, and I canceled it during the free trial. Then they charged me for $60, cause they told me I signed up two accounts and only canceled one account. Are there any department can help me to get my money back?

• Da