Pacific Sales / Terrible customer service

1 24120 Garnier StTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-784-6100

Stated a 1pm delivery time, and showed up 11:40am. Left a message on my machine stating it would be $75 to redeliver. Every time you call you get a message machine to talk to the salesman. Customer service said too bad, that's the rule and we do not have 1pm delivery times. Salesman promised a redelivery the same day and no one showed up. Salesman again promised 10am deliver for the next day and again no show. 10:30 Sales manager calls and says a special delivery is being made and you will have it in 2 hours, (noon - 12:30) plus the delivery manager will call you in 10-15 minutes to confirm. Guess what no call and no delivery. I call 12:30 and cancel the order with salesman and sales manager. I go out and 2 hours later Pacific Sales tries to deliver the appliances. I was not home. I get home and there is the $75 to redeliver message and one from dispatch saying we made a special trip for you, where are you? I guess I was to use my psychic powers to know they were delivering at 2:30? Manager and Sales Manager never called back - every time I called I got an answering machine. I went to Sears, and re-bought the appliances and they were delivered the next day within a 2 hour window.

Ly

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Aug, 2008

August 2, 2008: Pacific Sales Service is a JOKE! We bought the most expensive Bosch dishwasher in the product line... almost $1, 600 (the unit was delivered defective out of the box; the digital display was not working). A Pacific Sales APPROVED Installer came out and installed the unit only to find that once he turned it on... the functions of the LCD Digital display were not working. We were unable to run wash cycles as we could not tell what mode the dishwasher was in. When we called Pacific Sales to report the issue. We were told that we would have to wait a week for one of their Authorized Repair Contractors to come out. We were given a date and a specific window of 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM and advised that we needed to be available when someone arrived. On the day that they were supposed to come... know one showed. We called the number that was given to us and were told that they had no record of a repair ever being scheduled. Even worse, we were told that they did NOT repair Bosch (how is it that Pacific Sales Service could make an appointment for us (while we were on hold) with their own Geek-Squad and never mention that it was a Bosch dishwasher that we need repaired to their own service. After waiting all day for no one to show, and then being told that they did not repair Bosch appliances- we once again called back to Pacific Sales (818.737-2900), Woodland Hills Branch. They told us that they would schedule the replacement of our new dishwasher with a different company/installer, and further told us that it would be another four days before they could come out. Well guess what, the same deal happened again.. we waited... no one showed. After being stiffed a second time we called to speak to the Woodland Hills Store Manager (a Steve Baker). Mr. Baker promised us that he would personally make sure that our issue was taken care of and that a new replacement would be delivered and installed/no charge. By this time it had almost been a month of waiting... with no working dishwasher the whole time. Well, a new installer came with a replacement dishwasher... and while installing the dishwasher they BROKE the brushed metal front handle. They (the installers) would not take the newly installed unit out... instead, they (without our knowledge) ordered replacements parts... which ultimately arrived via UPS a week later. When the parts arrived there was no documentation or instructions on what we supposed to do with them... you would have thought someone from Pacific Sales would have called us to set up a new appointment or at the very least to let us know that they were aware of the latest issue. When we called Pacific Sales to ask what the status of our installation was... we were told that someone would be calling us to come take apart the new dishwasher (the entire front panel and its digital electronics) would need to be accessed/removed in order to get to the front door handle. The person in service (her name was Cristina, (818) 737-2900 Ext. 8607) would not authorize a new working replacement be sent. Instead, she comment that if we wanted to sue them, "then to go ahead and give it a shot". WELL WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH PACIFIC SALES, OR BEST BUY EVER AGAIN. BEWARE OF BOSCH DISHWASHERS... There seems to be a quality control issues with Bosch, as we have not been able to turn one on without there being a problem. PACIFIC SALES has the worst customer satisfaction we have ever seen... the store we bought our Bosch at was: Pacific Sales - 6100 Variel Ave Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (818.737-2900) -

• Si
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am glad I read your review, I was going to buy a dishwasher from pacific sales but now won't... I rather go to sears! They have always been pretty good..

• To
      29th of Apr, 2009

I really hate these guys. Bouight from them a complete set of applicances in 2008 ($2000+) and the delivered units damages. Called and complained. They told us they will witch them so they took the old units, painted the scratches and brought them back and neven even told us. we thought they were bring us new units as so we did no notice until a few weeks later (scratches were on the side).

Other instance, we called for service on the microwave. the geek squad came, replace the door and broke the plastic grill. he said he will order a replacement. I called adter 6 weeks and they have no record of this. i file a property damage claim.

Stay away! pay the extra 5% and go to Best Buy. you will thank me later.

27th of Sep, 2009

This email is directed to all consumers that have suffered poor Customer Service from Pacific Sales, I am exploring the possibility of a class action law suit if you have had BAD SERVICE NOW IS THE TIME TO EMAIL ME WITH YOUR SITUATION. My husband is an attorney and I have had 10 hours of hell with this Company today, September 26.2009. Now is the time to make them pay.
    Email me at classactionagainstpacificsales@gmail.com.

• Pa
      26th of Dec, 2009

We bought a Bosch dishwasher from Pacific Sales 3 weeks ago. It is now dead. We also bought an 2 year extended warranty (which we never do!). When my husband called to find out what time the service person was coming today (we have been waiting a week) we were told they don't service the Palisades.
    So why did we have an appointment and why did we buy a service agreement?
    Needless to say this is the end of our business with them. We have cancelled the sale on our credit card.
    So disappointed in Melinda Lee's recommendation

• Wi
      23rd of Mar, 2016

On March 2, I purchased a Pfister 'Marielle' kitchen faucet had problems with it called the manufacturer; received new parts in the mail; installed parts — but problem still exists. Now I want my money back from Pacific Sales which has a NO RETURN but a LIFETIME WARRANTY on this particular item. What good is a LIFETIME WARRANTY on a piece of junk?