Ozzy Id-Novelty ID / Ripped off Didn't Get my id

1 Hughesdale, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I live in the same country and the same state! I made payment, sent a photo and signature, weeks have passed and nothing! It's not like I have to allow for it to travel from another country!? Nothing has arrived in the mail. They take your money and you get nothing. It would take me 2 1/2 hrs to drive to where their address is...but maybe it's worth a visit?!

I recently changed OS on my computer too, when I visited the site again, hoping to email them with a complaint, it warned me that they are actually a front for hackers(the OS and some more experience computer people aka geeks, that I know). They just wanna get your details so that they can steal your identity. Well the jokes on them. I don't use my real name, I don't do internet banking, nothing about me is on my computer. I don't even use the address book. My geeky little friends warned about what, people like that look for. SO hhhahahaha...up yours ###s, nice try, but no cigar!

From what I keep reading, I wonder has anyone actually got an ID from an internet "novelty id site"?

Comments

• Sl
      2nd of Nov, 2011

My Grandson paid $ 70 on 12 Oct 2011 and he has not received any thing from them.

He has sent several emails and had no reply

These people should be closed down

13th of Jan, 2012

These people have now been closed down ... there is a new site that seems pretty good called www.fake-id.com.au Not to be mistaken withthe closed down www.fakeid.NET.au

5th of Nov, 2014

ozzyfakeid, fakies, fakeid.net fake-id are ALL run by the same scammers, they get you pay your money in post and poof no card.

My bf ordered his fake from www.mrnoveltyid.com they are legit cause it came and can pay with PayPal