Oxmoor Toyota Scion — abusive sales techniques
I have made complaints with: Toyota's National Customer Center, the BBB, and the State Attorney General; I am not done...)
The deal was unscrupulous
They were dishonest: They lied to me, they tried to intimidate me, then they bullied me to try and keep a deal closed all the way.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Louisville, KYThis deal is not legal or good: and should be deemed null and void
It was not a fair and legal business transaction:
The bottom line is that they are selling products not disclosed
They mishandled my paperwork: financial institution was not honored; they continuously changed the financial #’s (money) No warranty; yet it is still under factory warranty…no paperwork showing certified; yet was assured it had been
Offer: 13, 595
Bank: 14, 423.12 (final amount to be financed)
Contract: 15, 0003.12
Very deceitful: It was not a fair and legal business transaction
(They have had 59 processed complaints w/the Better Business Bureau in the last 3 yrs)
ATTENTION: Stay away from Oxmoor Toyota!!!
------ Especially if you are female -------
They wil lie, intimidate, and bully you so they can make a sale...
Then they will make you feel as though you are the stupid one...
-------- DO NOT BUY FROM OXMOOR TOYOTA -----------
More Oxmoor Toyota Scion Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.