Over Charged By Fido / rude customer service
i called fido customer service [protected] to report double charged by fido and rogers. I switched to rogers on Dec.15 2008 and was charged by fido on Dec.23 for the remaining month until Jan 5 2009.
the lady-ming is id 2881 explained that this was their internal rule to customer after they switched to other company. addtional month charges.
i told that i never heard about this when i signed up with Fido and i wanted to talk with supervisor or manager. but she told no supervisor or manager will listen to me, no way...
even i tried to ask to remove caller id and voice mail since i am not under fido, i want to pay the one month bill for lower cost. she told me no way...your account was closed. How does this happen that they closed my account but still charging me?
More Over Charged By Fido Complaints & Reviews
- Fido - roaming charges for data on iPhone - $30,000.00/Gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - Cheating and wrong promises. 
- Fido - Billing Fraud 
- 75464 Prizeking / Fido - Charged messages from unknown company and without authorization 
- Fido - Wrongful Collections
- Fido - fido internet 
- Fido - fido customer service 
- Fido - mobile & customer service 
- Fido - no access to fido account online and last bill 
- Fido - mobile phone