Osanna Group / trading program fraud

1 Latina, Italy Review updated:

Francesco osanna & orcese luigi of osanna advisors / osannagroup.com have stolen over $1, 261, 378.20 euros. They offered an insured 60 day trading program and after 9 months they have delivered nothing but broken promises! We have received not 1 cent!

Francesco osanna offered 4 times in writing to refund our money and when we accepted... He refunded nothing! We have lodged detailed fraud and money laundering complaints against francesco osanna & orcese luigi of osanna advisors / osannagroup.com with interpol and the italian police.

Francesco osanna & orcese luigi of osanna advisors / osannagroup.com are crooks that deserve to go to jail. Do not use them!

Osanna Group

Ri
Feb 20, 2018

Comments

• Si
      21st of Feb, 2018

I grew with the mindset why the rich will keep getting rich then i decided to invest 75% of my life savings to a binary option (both 24options and grandoptions). This was really the greatest decision i have made all my life;Never knew I would lose all to these brokers and at the long run make an attempt on my life! I got a recovery carried out by a legalized recovery group with contact email (jm.binaryoptionconsultant@g mail. com) Am still a living being with hope of getting my life together. Binary option is too much risk please learn from my story and also get your lost funds recovered in a short period of time.

• Pi
      17th of May, 2018

E' stato segnalato questo post agli organi di polizia in quanto sono notizie surreali e fake postate da un gruppo di malfattori che usa con strategie di tensione e pressione pur di estorcere soldi.

This post was reported to the police as they are surreal news and fakes posted by a group of wrongdoers who use strategies of tension and pressure to extort money.