Orkin Pest Controlawful service

The Orkin wanna be douche bag tech came out, didn't do ### but talk about his jail time and how all he ever wanted to be was a piece of ### in life. We coached him in never reproducing so he wont contaminate the planet. He clearly sucked so much ###. He had crusted dried cum on the corner of his mouth.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Monroe, CT We called 100x to make sure these rejects of society never come back into our lives, but then they keep billing even after we told them we don't want their ### service. We left multiple messages with their 800 number w/ useless ###s on the other end. Doesn't do any good. All Orkin locations need to be blown up so they can stop ###ing up everyone's show. Send them to the gas chambers. Thank you.

Kr

Comments

Jul 05, 2012

I am the public relations supervisor for Rollins, Inc., Orkin's parent company. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your Orkin service - certainly this is not representative of how we do business. I would like to escalate your issue to the region manager's attention, but first I need some information from you so that we can contact the branch that services your account. Please contact me by phone at [protected] or email at [protected]@rollins.com so that I can help resolve your issue immediately.

Best regards,
    Sarah Robinson
    Rollins, Inc

• Rh
      May 31, 2013

April 2, 2013 Orkin came out. Prior to that date, a guy came in and told me services that I would be provided with.He told me they would be spraying around the outside, he then said they covered all bugs .They did not not do anything of the kind. . The areas they was halfway done, When the first guy came out, he left residue on my kitchen walls and he placed roach traps in the open, which led to children playing with them. one child had one stuck to his hair. Second guy came out and cleaned the residue, However, the roach problem was still there. Instead of doing the entire floors they only did kitchen and bath. Roaches are still heavy in the kitchen and bath areas, including throughout the residence. One guy came out and wrote in his report, that he did closets and bedrooms. Well, on the third floor bedrooms are locked. I never opened the doors with a key. He Lied in his report.. Every time I get a call from Orkin, They will say they this is the manager. So how many managers are there? I find this company to be unreliable, untrusy worthy, fraudelent, and the rest. I have read reviews, and they are not nice. In addition, I run a daycare, and to me this is a health issue for the children that I keep, or anyone else for that matter. I paid $265.00 up font. My landlord is not in the best of health right now. Yet, when his health was up, he sprayed the entire building, for less then a $100 dollars, and it lasted for up to three years. Orkin have to prepare to return my money, for their misrepresentation, and others, that I wont discuss at this time. I do know that Orkin has a history of misrepresentation.

• Rh
      May 31, 2013

I have completed complaint.