Original Keyless / dishonest crooks

1 123 2nd AveFairbanks, AK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 907-479-4001

As many others have posted, these guys (Original Keyless) are crooks.

Not only did I have the same problem reported by others, ordered product but then never shipped and non-responsive to emails, it gets much worse.

Finally after a month, they shipped my product, but one was the incorrect model car. I had already filed a credit card charge dispute, so I sent them a check for half the original amount and returned the wrong product.

Then AFTER they had cashed my check, they sent my letter to my credit card company and got the entire credit card payment reinstated!!! They ended getting paid triple their normal charge for one working remote. What dishonest thieves.

Comments

• Re
      19th of Jul, 2009

I also ordered a remote from originalkeyless.com and never received it. Kept getting emails, occasionally, but never received the remote. The crazy thing was I ordered a remote 2 years ago and did receive it, along with the programming paper and was able to program it, without any problems and use the remote to this day.

I called my credit card, faxed them the information and within about 3 weeks, I did receive a credit for the missing remote.

So, where can I get a remote for my 95 saab 900?