OptionRally / Lack of Support and difficulty in withdrawals

1 Zavos Kriel Court, 1 Griva Digeni StreetLimassol, Cyprus Review updated:

1. Joined them in Spetember and lost several thousand dollars, in a few weeks. 2. This was due to bad advice on Trades and lack of guidance. 3. After numerous attempts to contact the "Support Team", finally one Frank Marlin who was apparently from their Recovery Team, contacted me. 4. At the request of Frank Marlin, I pumped a lot of money into my account at Option Rally, with the promise that I would stand to gain over $40, 000 in my account, by the end of January! He outlined a "recovery plan". 5. After a fortnight of good trading, Frank Marlin was withdrawn from me as my Account Manager, right in the middle of the Trading Plan he had created for me, just before 1st of December. 6. Max Testa was appointed as my AM, but despite dozens of emails and voice messages, he made no attempt to contact me for almost a month, during December- not even to introduce himself as my Account Manager! 7. Due to total lack of attention and support for me, I lost quite a few opportunities to make money during this month, thereby leaving me way behind the original target that Frank presented to me. 8. Meanwhile, the credit card companies from which I had borrowed money, were chasing after me, to recoup their money. 9. I applied for a withdrawal of my money from my account, in order to meet the demands of the credit card companies. 10. Although the withdrawal was meant to be approved within 3 to 7 business days, even after 10 business days nothing was approved. 11. I sent no less than a dozen emails, several messages via their chat-line, and numerous messages via their main telephone line 12. Although Max Testa finally made contact with me after a month, instead of signing off on my withdrawal, he coaxed me to reinvest this money. While apologising for his lack of attention to me, he promised me that he would let me have $5000 by end of December and another $5000 by the middle of January. 13. Max was very convincing and he came across as being very apologetic about my circumstances. 14. Although Max promised to call me on the 29th and release the first instalment, he never did and NOR has he contacted me since!! 15. Despite several attempts on my part to contact Max, he has been avoiding me since 16. Credit card companies are demanding payment. 17. I have a 4-year old and a 6-year old Son and a wife who doesn't work and they're depending on me to to put food on the table, but I'm struggling to do this, because Option Rally virtually robs me of my money and any chances of my making any money! Please help me recover my money!

As
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

5th of Mar, 2017

As this posting is still here, and at least I can not see any comment that this matter has been resolved in the meantime, I would like to let you and any other person with outstanding claims know that joining the Forex Peace Army, which is a for free platform for Forex-Issues and searching this platform for the recent posts by "chasethem" might give you and maybe any institution you have complained to in the meantime some very valuable information to back up your claims if this information is indeed all accurate which I can not tell though and might not be exhaustive.