Onlinesearches.info / It is not providing the service it is advertising

No service has been given - I wish I had seen other peoples comments on the services provided (or not provided as the case maybe) by the web site The UK Electoral Roll On line Searches. I have made my purchase for 1 months access to the UK electoral register. My money has been taken but despite my numerous phone calls and emails I have STILL not received any communication from this site. It appears that the site is open for puchases and subscriptions but doesn't appear to be open for anything else! I have put in complaints to various organisation in the hope that this site will be investigated and shut down. It is NOT providing the service it is advertising!

Am

Comments

• Li
      6th of Mar, 2012

Same happened to me...any search returned 0
    What should we do ?

• On
      7th of Dec, 2012

Please email us at help@onlinesearches.info with the details of any problems you have experienced with the site. We will then be able to rectify any errors with the service.

Many thanks,

Onlinesearches.info

• Ni
      16th of May, 2017

disappointed to discover that the searches I have paid for are based on the 2009 electoral roll which is 9 years out of date! Just spotted it in the small print so my own fault - but I have paid for a useless service!