On Demand Researchnever recived my 25.00 gift cards for the 4 surveys i took

1 Review updated:

I have taken 4 different surveys and was promised 4 different 25.00 visa gift cards and or khols cards. I mailed in my confrimation pages after taking surveys and still have never recived my gift cards this is a complete scam its been 6 months and i have heard a thing from this company threw email/via usmail no response to my emais i sent complaing about not reciving gift cards either.

J3
Mar 16, 2014

Comments

• Im
      Mar 16, 2014

All any of these surveys want is your personal info. Some may actually pay you an amount but in the end they sell your input to their real customers (information gathers (Spamers)) your individual choices so as to narrow down a persons interests so the Spamers can mail more focused spam.
    Simply do not fill out forms on line regardless of how much they say your privacy is not given out.
    A big user of these surveys is the Publishers Clearing House (PHC) site. They interject the surveys into the various contests they have on site and that's how they get you to give your personal likes, dislikes, and preferences.