On Demand Researchcriminals fraud terrorists

1 Review updated:

Email scam from TGI Fridays offering $25 coupon to fill out survey. They claimed they needed my address to send me the gift card, delivered by Federal Express, and claimed they required my cell phone to deliver to me. They also required my birthdate, often market research wants to know what year you were born, I filled it out with a fake date.
The process turns into multiple surveys and hundreds of offers, 50 screens before I got stuck, never finished. I answered NO THANKS to EVERY SINGLE OFFER, and yet received "thank you for subscribing" letters in email box within minutes from reputable companies. I called several and they claim they have NO BUSINESS with "On Demand Research" and did not give them permission to use their name. Here are some: J. C. Penny, TGI Fridays, Applebees, S C Johnson, Overstock.com, JambaJuice, inboxdollars, Mastercard Priceless, Eversave, and too many more to list here.

Lookup of the domain ownership of zustek.com sold by register.com and lists falsified phone number,
Zeta Interactive
Sateesh Gummadi
99 Park Ave 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
US
Phone: +1.[protected]
Email: Email Masking [protected]@zustek.com

These are DEFINITELY CRIMINALS, and perhaps they are sitting overseas somewhere, selling email addresses and other information for identity theft. I'm glad I LIED about my birthday and cell phone number!

Fe
Aug 05, 2013

Comments

•   Dec 17, 2013

Received email 11/24/2013 saying I won $25 gift card to fill out claim form and mail back to address provided. I did this but it was returned to sender by post office no such address known.