On Demand Research$25 email said free pizza dominos

1 Review updated:

Received email stating complete survey and claim your Dominos Pizza gift card. There was only two questions regarding pizza and those two questions were only when you opened the email everything else had nothing to do with pizza. All this was is some marketing scheme so you can receive unwanted phone calls and promises of winning prizes and cash. All you have to do is answer question ranging from life insurance to food and or product. All I wanted was gift card to receive a pizza, I find this practice almost criminal. The research company is using a pizza give and a company name like Dominos to get you interested, Dominos should be ashamed of what there name is being used for. I will never buy pizza from them again. Thank you Marc Rueckert

Ma
Jan 31, 2014

Comments

• Li
      Feb 02, 2014

I do received a call and did a survey and was suppose to send them some filled out form, which in fact I did. I did not receive the gift card or heard from them since then and this was last fall.

• Ca
      Mar 28, 2014
    On Demand Research - Fraud
    On Demand Research
    Not known

This survey is a joke, I filled out over 10 of their surveys. Each time I followed through and it would provide me with a confirmation number. Even went as far as to send me a claim form, each time it also provided with the exact same confirmation number for each survey varying from Petco to Victoria's Secrets to Home Depot cards, etc. I did everything I was supposed to do, this has been over 8 months now. I have tried to contact them via phone, email, to no avail. Their surveys are repetitive and long and they do not reward you in any way. Don't waste your time, I even contacted a "freebie" site that advertises their survey's and says "they are legit", I asked if they knew of anyone who had received anything at all from them. They wrote back and said they did not, but they keep advertising them, whatever happened to "honesty"???

Jul 14, 2014

I took two surveys and the company said that I had won a gift card. I submitted the claim forms for each one and to this day have received neither. BUT they have my personal information which I am upset about.