Old Country Buffet In Forestville, MD / assault on me from restaurant worker

Forestville, MD, United States Review updated:

a restaurant worker, emily (?) kept calling "Miss" to me and got louder and louder as i prepared a taco, then she hit me with a plate. I kept good control and i answered "What"? - she was trying to get me to use a plate. well, how many plates to i need - i told her i already had one. it was impolite of her - foremore, she assaulted me. i spoke with a manager and the manager merely shoved it off, i feel, and made excuses for the ladys actions and says that the worker has a habit of doing that - she should have been fired immediately. the manager gave excuses for the ladys language barrier - that's no excuse to hit me with a plate. that's assault. one day she will do that to the wrong person and get hurt. she didn't have to be rude. i dont believe in violence, but i do believe in respect and being treated right. she wouldn't have appreciate being treated the way she treated/spoke and hollered at me. total ignorance. the worker evidently get spoken to by the manager of the incident - the woman should have at least apologized whether she meant it or not. i'm sure she understands what an apology is. total ignance - yes, ignance - that's past being ignorant.

Comments

• Jb
      Jul 29, 2011

does anyone else get the mental picture of this person that i do? it is an old country buffet. may as well be golden corral

• Jb
      Jul 29, 2011

well, that too

• Ne
      Nov 11, 2012

Went old country buffet in forrestville md food was trouble baked potatoes was hard plates were dirty chicken was old everyone had an attitude told manager instead of the manager. I wanted my money bk he charged me twice with my credit card..I will never go there again..