Offer Wire / scam

1 SC, United States Review updated:

I placed an order for comcast internet services as this company claimed to be an authorized dealer. They promised me a rate that comcast didn't know anything about AND they promised shipment of a modem (with full rebate cost included. The modem did not deliver as promised and when i called, they kept saying they could not track the order and that they would "escalate" the problem to someone to research and that I would receive a call back. The call would never come and the next time I would call, they would say that there was no record of the "escalatio" and that they would start the process now. They had no managment that I could speak with and they became argumentative when I told them to cancel my order. Refusing at one point to do that.
This company (if it is real) has the worst customer service and accounting practices of any I've ever seen.

More Offer Wire Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mb
      9th of Jul, 2012

Hello, I work for Bridgevine/Offerwire and if you are still having any problems dont hesitate to email me. To help fix your problem please include your order number and any other information regarding your order.

Mike Bass
    Mike.Bass@bridgevine.com

• Wh
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I was lied to by a Representative of Offerwire I believed working with Time Warner Cable. Come to find out that when he said I had to either rent or purchase a wireless box because Time warner Cable did not offer wireless routers with there services I was lied to 74 dollars later turned out. The time warner Cable installer had a company wireless box in his van and it came free with the upgraded package I had purchased through them. When I called the offerwire company asked for a refund I wasnt informed by management that they would review the call and then I might get some of a refund back depending on what she decided. (I was supposed to get a full refund if I mailed in the rebate two month after I used there services) but I might get some of my money back in a few weeks maybe.
    IF YOU SEE THIS COMPANY LOGO ON THE WEBSITE RUN USE SOMEONE ELSE. THEY ARE SCREW UPS THAT COULD CARELESS ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS!!!