Off Lease Only / never again

First off, we went there with an open mind, knowing that it would be an experience, got there at 330pm, with an idea of what we wanted- Test drove the cars and started with the paperwork.
super cool that they provide burgers, hotdogs and water on Saturdays, however, not so cool that we got there at 330 and ended up leaving at almost 1am!!! We were the only people at that place. The aggravation was completely over the top. While Most of the ememployees we dealt with were super nice (especially D.T, Thomas &. Jerod) I KNOW its worth the 10 hr wait.
Also, they sell cars "as is" SO do yourselves a favor and get an inspection prior to signing anything. On our way out at almost 1am I was giving a single key to my escalade... No keyless remote, I asked where it was and was told BY rodnny "it must not have one! Vehicles are sold as is", which I would have been fine with had I been told that the car only had A single key before I purchased it. In fact, we test drove it however the vehicle was running when it was given to us, the last thing I thought about was to look at the key!! Same thing with the GPS, didn't realize it and it didn't have the flash card which is worth 300$ till after we signed the paperwork!!) then at almost 1am I went to get in the car...well the thing would not start! I told the salesman (rodnny) and he said that "I didn't know how to start the car, I felt it was rude from him to make that remark as I'm not 15 yrs old, I'm an experience driver and has driven lots of cars, and don't need a manual to teach me how to put a key in the ignition and start a car!, did I mention we had been there since 330pm, empty stomach tired and it was pouring!!) 2 days later I was there again to have the battery replaced!, turned out it was not me not knowing how to start the car, but a dead battery!
here's what put me over the top: my husband and I bought a bmw and a luxury SUV less than 30 days ago, I just took the SUV for an inspection and a routine oil change which turned out to be a 3 day long stay at the shop as the car HAS A BENT FRAME AND FRONT TIRE PUSHED BACK. Did they not think someone who's purchasing a 50k vehicle would want to know this??? I'm sure they inspect vehicles prior to buying them. Or do they?? This has cost me over 700$ and the frame is still bent! Yet I haven't even made my first monthly payment!
Very sneaky, best to go to carmax! They don't offer free lunch but I guarantee U won't be there for 10 hrs.
Also they have a 30 day warranty on all vehicles even if u don't get the extended warranty!
Consumer deserves better regardless whether we r spending 7k or 100k when purchasing a vehicle!
Thus far, worst experience ever. I hope I never ever ever have to go there again!
Oh, and after spending almost $100k in 2 cars, I would at lease expect to get enough gas to make it home!!! Both of the cars were completely empty.
Also my husbands bmw had to get new breaks less than 3 weeks after purchased!
And my escalade, aside from having a bent frame which the warranty won't cover due to prior accident, also had 2% oil life. Thanks "off lease only"!!

Cl
May 6, 2015

Comments

• Re
      5th of Aug, 2011
    Off Lease Only - Buying experience
    Off Lease Only
    Lake Worth
    Florida

Felix is excellent!!! very helpful sales person. Not only is he courteous, he went above and beyond his duty of command to get me in the car that i wanted.. I will definitely recommend him to others and will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle... thanks again Felix!!!