Off Lease Only2008 mazda tribute / 2009 nissan altima

On 07-29-11 I traded a 2003 Ford Escape for a 2008 Mazda Tribute. After several days I took the car for repairs. The Dealer agreed to pay for half of the work done. After making my first payment, the vehicle was taken to a Mazda Dealer for a quote on several issues. (Interior lighting, knocking noise on the right front and humming noise) The estimate was for almost $700.00 and the extended warranty I had purchased did not cover any of the repairs. While at the Mazda Dealer I asked if the front lights could be adjusted; that is when I was told that the car had been involved in a major car accident, and that the front end was severely damaged. I took the car to Tire's Plus for a second opinion and I was told the same thing.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lake Worth, FLThat same day I decided to text the general manager at the place where I had originally purchased the car and informed him I was going to report this to the BBB, FCA and contact an attorney. A few minutes later I received a phone call and agreed to meet again the next day. They offered to buy the car back from me and put me on another a car, (of similar value) out of courtesy. The next day, [protected]) I showed up, spent about three hrs and left with another car. (2009 Nissan Altima) Recently, I learned that the previous vehicle has not been paid off, the extended warranty has not been canceled, and the car I am currently driving is not being financed by the company, (or any other company) listed on my contract. Two weeks ago I received a phone call from one of the managers asking for $2, 100.00 down payment, (something that we did not discuss during the signing of the contract) and today I received yet another call from one of the financing reps asking for $3, 000.00 down in order to finalize the deal, which is now 1+ month old.