[Resolved] Obey Your Body / Body scrub

Grapvine, United States Review updated:

I tried the body scrub sample and bought the product but its giving me an allergic reaction it is burning my hands and i tried to get a refund because both salesperson both never told me it is not refundable even though i havent opened it.i would really like my refund because i will not be using a product thats going to be giving me an allergic reaction!

• Resolution statement

• Hi Perla,

We have not received any message, e-mail or phone call from you regarding this complaint...
    Please contact us directly at [protected]@obeyyourbody.com with all the details (where did you get the products + proof of purchase) and we will help you resolve this matter ASAP.

Tim,
    ObeyYourBody Customer Support

Pe
May 2, 2017

Comments

• Li
      31st of May, 2018

My 14 year old son was taken advantage of by a salesperson at an Obey Your Body Kiosk in Aurora IL yesterday. They have a $75.99 price on a cologne that you can get for $11.99 at Target. He asked my 14 year old son what he would pay for it after he sprayed him with it and my son said $30. He paid $33.00. I informed my son that no upright business in the mall would say "What do you want to pay for it" and that he got ripped off. Ridiculous that you are preying on innocent children, my god have you no dignity. Below is exactly what he bought that your company put a $75.99 sticker price. I will be contacting the mall about your illegal practices.

Curve Chill By Liz Claiborne For Men's - Cologne Spray 4.2 Oz