Nubodi / RIP OFF/FRAUD

This is one the most ridiculous things I have came across in my life!!!!!!!-These people ought to be arrested and charged for these fraudulent things they are doing. They are ripping off people. They advertised free trial-just pay shipping and handling which was suppose to be a mere $3.95 instead they charge my credit card for over $89.00. This is insane-I have not even recieved the product for which they were advertising. I was charged for something I have not even recieved also. This is insane I tell you-I am so ENRAGED by this its unbelievable. They even advertise their website is secure for using your crdit card-secure I bet for tking/charging your account for whatever they feel like. If I ever find these people I'll be taking them to court-I'm not giving up on this one so easily. I had to close off my credit card because of them and have fraud detection go through my entire credit history because of this. This is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL...

B

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Apr, 2011
    Nubodi

This company has been taking the $87.31 out of my account for 2 months, then they took out 2 more charges of $89.31. I had to open the package to get the Ph #801-208-7485 to cancel this unauthorized charge, I would like a full refund, I am hoping this is all over.

• Aa
      31st of Mar, 2011
    Nubodi - Unauthorized charges
    Nubodi

I order a free trial of a body detox and cancelled a few days after I recieved it. It tasted horrible and made me nautious. I called and cancelled and somehow my request never made it to the computer. I called after I found a charge on my card for almost $90 dollars. They promised a refund later that week which a month and a half later have yet to recieve. I have been on the phone numerous times with different people and can never get an answer. It is now just a few days from new years of 09 and after being promise a refund, on the 22, 23 and to the end of the week, now they say before the end of the month and then the same day someone told me not to expect it untill the 6th of January. They are very rude and I really wished I had done my research on them before I made the order. PLEASE BE CAREFULL the say they are based out of Davies, florida.

• Zb
      10th of Jul, 2010

Jim Caras, CEO - Defrauded his partner, lies in ads, renigs on debts, evades taxes and attends a cult in Salt Lake City. call him to chat at 949.683.8808

• Jd
      11th of Aug, 2009

SCAM! THE NUMBER DOES NOT EVEN WORK! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS ALL LIES!

29th of Jun, 2009

I am very upset about this scam. I have been trying to get ahold of nubodi for 3 days now at 1-8... and the phone is constantly busy. Also they are not open on the weekends. They have no other way to contact them. I did not authorize them to put a charge on my account. The letter they sent with the product is absolutely absurd. I have disputed it with my credit card company and had to stop my account. It has been a total nightmare.

• Sc
      27th of Jun, 2009

This company charged my debt account two times in the amount of $89.31 each time. I didn't sign up or purchase a bottle. The only thing I bought was the trial & they charged my account with out sending me a full subscription! The trial bottle came with no paperwork to contact the company & I can hardly get my bank to assist me!

• Mi
      27th of Jun, 2009

NUBODI sent me an email for a free trail size of colon cleanse. It was suppoose to cost me 3.95 for shipping. Not only did the product make mee ssick to my stomach it ended up costing $89.31. I did have 14 days to cancel which I did in 4 days but they say I did'nt cancel in time and took out this money withou my knowledge.I would never trust them or would I order anything from this company.

• Si
      27th of Jun, 2009

I too got hit with the unauthorized charge of $89.31 for their product after receiving their risk free trial. Risk free my A**. I had to dispute the charges with my bank and cancel my ATM card and will be submitting a claim to the Better Business Bureau. This company is a fraud and don't order anything from them. BUYER BEWARE!

• Po
    Nubodi - Unauthorized charges
    NuBodi
    nubodi.com

I have not received my "free" sample as of 10 days after you received my charge. And I do have fraudulent charge insurance on this card. I do not want the sample and want NO MORE SHIPMENTS from you EVER. I will not be associated with your company. Judging by the Number of complaints listed here you seem to be a troubled company anyway.Charging for products not wanted or received.

I will put your company name on the web so others are not duped by your scheme. I request a refund of $3.95 that I was charged and never received the product and I will report you if this is not done in post haste.

• Na
    NuBodi
    nubodi.com

I am in the same situation as all of you and I tried to call the company today but the number they provided is NOT IN SERVICE any longer! A major scam!!!

• Ba
      27th of Jun, 2009

I spoke with my bank, I am claiming fraud agaisnt this company. What they do is ship closest to the cancellation date so that by the time you recieve the product, it's too late to cancel. However I did cancel prior to the second shipment and recieved a confirmation numer. They must and will be stop.

20th of Jun, 2009

The problem here is one that I personally have witnessed for over a decade in dealing with the general public. That is, as the rep from NuBodi said, is that people fail to follow instructions and then seek to fix blame on the company. I've dealt with those issues since 1998 and they haven't changed.

Secondly, while the landing page for Somniem PM DOES in fact have Terms and Privacy Policy listed, the Terms clearly state that a phone call is required to cancel the order, not an email. If you guys want to use email for cancelling subscriptions, I hope you put an autoresponder in there to confirm receipt.

There is no reason to have angry clients. Simply add your email address to your Terms page. There is no address there currently. It only states: "On the 13th day my credit card will automatically be charged $92.31 for a 30 day supply and every month, thereafter, unless I cancel by calling 1-877-350-8480 M - F, 8am-7pm PAC."

Best to fix the problem, not the blame.

16th of Feb, 2009
    Nubodi - ACAIBERRY
    NUBODI
    nubodi.com

The company name NUBODI has a lot of products online. Here is the list of their products:

Extreme acaiberry
    Acaiberry power 500
    green tea
    prolatis
    colon cure

their email add is customerservices@nubodi.com

i used to work as a supervisor for this company and if you need infos maybe i can help out. i know everything and every details about this company. their affiliate companies are PRICELIMBO and FitFactory.
    we base everything by the script that has been provided. some of the instructions that we base on is that we need to stick to our terms and conditions and that we are on a NO REFUND POLICY, BUT if the customer is irate and will file a complaint to the BBB or Attorney General we would then offer the customer half the refund. If they insist on the full refund then we refund the customer the full amount. BUT...it is still up to the corp. office if they will issue a refund or not. Customer service will just assure you that you will be refunded 14 buss days starting from the day that you called. Note: Bank does not process that long. Its just to buy time for them to refund about hundreds and hundreds of customers. As i can remember there is only one person that does the refunds. So that's the reason why some of the customers refunds takes a lot of time, some even wait for months to be refunded. If you waited that long you need to call customer service to follow up your refund. BE IRATE AS POSSIBLE. All calls are recorded and you can use it against them. Try to write down important details such as the reps name and id, supervisors name, and the dates that you called. Their customer service is located at the Philippines, you can take them down anytime since they don't have the idea about American laws and stuffs. Try to threat them..its their weakness as customer service. Our motto is not to leave customers unhappy. Still in the end they will refund you as long as you try to THREAT them. SAY NO to what they have to say, as much as possible they will try to upsell, send you a free bottle, offer half the price. GO GET YOUR FULL REFUND. If you say NO to theses offers they will in the end give you the refund. pls email me for more infos at annmoral@yahoo.com

• La
      15th of Jan, 2009

OK, I got ripped-off by nubodi also, I tried for one day to get in touch with them with no luck of course. I did a search online & found out Everyone got ripped-off by this company. This is what I did, HOPE IT HELPS ALL OF YOU! I called my credit-card & told them about it. The man I got was really helpful, He said I could dispute it but since I had not spoke to anyone at nubodi yet that this way may not work, so He suggested I close My account & open A new one with a new number, that way when nobodi tries to charge me that $89.31 that I did not agree to there will be no such Account. Hope This Helps All Of You!!!

• Ha
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    Nubodi - SCAM!!!
    Sandy
    Utah

Hi, Nubodi Is at it again. I have been silent for TOO long. If It matters please forward all your complaints to the Utah BBB. the company is NOT based in Florida, Las Vegas or any other place. the company is based out of Sandy, Utah. they ARE a scam company. I will do my part to help close these people. I will not lie. I worked for them. If they wish to sue me or whatever I do not care. I fulfilled all my legal obligations to the state of Utah and have no reason to keep quiet anylonger

• Ji
      13th of Dec, 2008

WWW.PRICELIMBO.COM 801-208-7485
    THIS COMPANY IS STEALING MONEY FROM ANYONE THAT PURCHASED A TRIAL SAMPLE OF THE ACAI BERRY PILLS. THEIR 800 # IS 877-350-8480. CALL AND DEMAND A REFUND AND THEY WILL REFUND YOU WITHING 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. THEY CHARGED ME $8.51.

THE MAIN ### COMPANY IS 'HEATHIERFORME' THAT WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT $89.31 WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! AND YOU ARE CHARGED $1.79 INTERNATIONAL SERVICE FEE THAT THEY DO NOT REFUND! AND THEY ARE VERY VERY HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM. 15 DAYS AND WAITING HERE! THEIR 800 # IS 888-771-7029.

THEY ALSO SELL YOUR NAME TO 'FIT FACTORY' THAT WILL CHARGE YOU $29.95. CALL AND DEMAND A REFUND AND YOU SHOULD GET IT IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. THEY KNOW THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY, SO THEY WILL GIVE IT BACK IF YOU CATCH THEM! THEIR 800 # IS 866-407-1022.

I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD TO GET ALL THE CHARGES FROM ATTACKING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT! GOOD LUCK! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SUED! NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH CRAP INDIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS THAT YOU CAN HARDLY UNDERSTAND!!

• Li
      10th of Dec, 2008

i want to cancel my recent order for acai berry i was unawre that more charges would be added on to this account i want it canceled asap i was unaware that this was a scam

• Va
      10th of Dec, 2008

I am also a victim of not being able to get thru to cancel and being chgd. 89.31 for something I did not order. Something should be done. Times are hard and this is unbelievable!! Class Action Law Suit.

• Va
      27th of Nov, 2008

Unfortunately I got ripped off by the 'Free' Trial of Total Cleanse. I did order the free trial, but then when trying to cancel any further shipments, I could never get through to customer service. Either a busy signal remained or the call was lost.

Now I am canceling my bank card and reporting this scam to the Better Business Bureau. What a hassle! I have learned my lesson--Free trials online are never free!

• Sf
      24th of Nov, 2008
    nubodi
    Grand Forks
    British Columbia
    Canada

I applied for free product. And pay only shipping. Have not recieved product and have been charged an extra $89.?? US.