Nubodi / RIP OFF/FRAUD

This is one the most ridiculous things I have came across in my life!!!!!!!-These people ought to be arrested and charged for these fraudulent things they are doing. They are ripping off people. They advertised free trial-just pay shipping and handling which was suppose to be a mere $3.95 instead they charge my credit card for over $89.00. This is insane-I have not even recieved the product for which they were advertising. I was charged for something I have not even recieved also. This is insane I tell you-I am so ENRAGED by this its unbelievable. They even advertise their website is secure for using your crdit card-secure I bet for tking/charging your account for whatever they feel like. If I ever find these people I'll be taking them to court-I'm not giving up on this one so easily. I had to close off my credit card because of them and have fraud detection go through my entire credit history because of this. This is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL...

B

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Va
Nubodi - Unauthorized charges
5348 VEGAS DR.
Phone: 801-208-7485
www.nubodi.com

I ordered this product, trusting that their guarantee would be honored. It's called colon cure,If you don't like the product you can call in and cancel auto shipment of this product. You have14 days to cancel. I received it on 1/22/08. The product hurt my stomach, on the 1/28/08 I called the company cancellation # 1-801-208-7485. I states it's creative edge marketing leave a message, I left my name and phone number and told them what I was calling about.

They haven't called me as of yet. On 1/29/08 I called again, they said their system is not working . I have made several attempts on 1/30/08, 1/31/08,2/01/08, 2/04/08 busy, no respond. How can you cancel if you can't get in contact with the company. Their number is always busy or not working properly. Consumers be aware of this company.

Fr
  5th of Feb, 2008

I have ordered the free trial for 3.95 never took the pills because when I got the free trial I noticed that they were going to debit my account 87.31 for future shipments. I tried calling from the day I got the product and it's either busy or I get a recording that due to heavy calls please try your call again. I left my name with phone number and nobody has called me back. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS COMPANY IT'S A FRAUD.

Ha
  5th of Feb, 2008

I ordered the coloncure several weeks ago at the shipping price of $3.95. My account was hit very quickly. Yesterday 2-4-08 I received their product in the mail. When I noticed the $87.31 cost every 45 days I tried to call and cancel this product. The line was busy. After a dozen tries getting nothing but busy signals I got a recording stating they were busy and to hang up and try again later. Today 2-5-08 they deducted the $87.31 from my account. Causing my account to be overdrawn. I called my bank and they said I have to contact nubodi, then come to their office (my bank) and file a fraud claim. I am an old woman who does not drive. I have never run up against anything like this before and I do not know what to do. I hate to tell my children, because they think I am a little nuts anyway.

Thank You for listening.
Haroldine R Gombert
Dayton, OH

Gl
  6th of Feb, 2008

This is 100% accurate. No where on the original offer did I read about this automatic monthly shipment. I too have called that same phone number dozens of times daily only to get the same crappy message of being too high volume call back. I called the bank and got the same response nothing they can do until after I am billed.. the problem is I am out of the country for six months with very expensive phoning calling. Please no one order this product. This company should be shut down permanently. It is a scam.

Pa
  6th of Feb, 2008

On January 27, 2008, I ordered the colon cure for $3.95 shipping for a 14 day trial. My confirmation # 546196. I didn't receive the product so I tried to cancel by calling 1-801-208-7485. It is always busy or a recording comes on saying to call back another time, we are extremely busy. This company is a fraud. I'm afraid they are going to charge my account $87.31. I am elderly and cannot afford it.

Ma
  7th of Feb, 2008
Nubodi - Unauthorized charge to my credit card!
NuBodi

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, My account was charged $87.31. I attempted to call the 801-208-7845 to cancel this order and get a refund for product that I refused at the mailbox. I a left a message to cancel and refund my money and left a call back number for them to contact me. I have not heard back. On subsequent attempts to contact them, I get a recording 'We are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls, please call back later' or 'this number is not operating, please try your call again'. On one attempt after their normal business hours (5:00 pm Mountain), I was able to leave the message that has thus far gone unanswered and a refund has not been given.
This smells like a fraudulent business to me. I finally got through to this place and they told me I was SOL, because I didn't call back within 14 days.

El
  7th of Feb, 2008

I wanted to let everyone know there is something you can do to stop these people. I filed a fraud claim with my bank. The bank will send me a claim form and will close my debit/credit card and reissue me a new card. The bank will investigate this matter but it will stop the charges from continuing and hopefully will get my money back. This is really unethical behavior and I will be filing a formal complaint with my Attorney General.

Da
  8th of Feb, 2008
Nubodi - Refused to grant refund!
5384 Vegas Dr.
Los Vegas
Phone: 1-801-208-7485
www.nubodi.com

I called to request a refund after being billed for a shipment I did not want. I could not get an answer on my landline (which I provided them with when I ordered). I finally got an answer on when I called on my cell. The employee that I spoke with was rude and refused to grant a refund. I said that the web site did not state that there would be automatic shipments. He stated that that was false information. He gave me 2 different websites, neither of which my computer found. It only showed page not found. He refused to provide a tracking number for the shipment or to allow me to speak with his supervisor. So this $3.95 trial item has cost me over $100 (including the stop payment fee).

Vi
  8th of Feb, 2008
Nubodi - Unauthorized charge!
Nubodi
3100 Mt. Olive Dr.
Decatur
Georgia
Phone: 678 656-8192

I was sent a sample of this product for the price of S&H only. The order was done on January 14 and my account was charged 89.00 on January 29. I was under the impression that I would have a trial period of 14 days before charging or cancellation. I didn't receive the product itself until January 24. Now, it's okay that it was late, but, I couldn't even get through to cancel or anything. Well, today ( Feb. 8), I finally got through and was totally disgusted by an office manager which told me that they don't do refunds for prescriptions. In other words, colon cure is supposed to be a prescription medicine. There again, there's fraud. Dispensing without a prescription is against the law. Someone needs to do something about this and fast. I have the manager's name. I don't have 90.00 dollars to give away to someone.

Ja
  9th of Feb, 2008

Total agreement with the comment above. Only received aggrivation and wrong information regarding this product.
Althogether misleading. Rude office manager by the name of Erin. Never was quoted a price for the charge that was made to my account evn when I did in fact call to cancell whatever it was I got myself involved with. They advertised a free trial sample bottle without explaining that a doctor's consultation is necessary. A second bottle was mailed to me and my account was charged even though I cancelled. I now remain with 2 bottles of something that is probably not safe to use and a $90.00 charge to my account. I feel the entire experience with this product and this company was deceiving. To anyone considering... do not get involved.

Ol
Nubodi - Unauthorized charges
Nubodi
5348 Vegas Dr.
Phone: 1-801-208-7485
www.Nubodi.com

I ordered a free trial sample for the cost of $3.95 (Ship&hand.) My doctor to0ld me not to drink the pills. I have called them to cancel 10 times and there is no answer. This smells like fraud. I don't have 89.00 dollars to throw it away that were charged to me on Feb 5/08. Beware!

An
  11th of Feb, 2008

I am on hold now, and not expecting much in terms of satisfaction from NUBODI!

They never even sent me the product to try, but did charge my account for shipping and handling. Now they have hit me with an $89 charge for more product, which I also haven't gotten.

Anyway...I'm cancelling, product untried, because I don't want do business with a company like this. I expect a hassle, and am ready for it.

Fortunately, I work in DC and have friends at the Federal Trade Commission, and with the US Postal Service. I suspect I'll also get the Food and Drug Administration involved as well. Why not? I'm tired of this kind of treatment and companies with these kinds of business practices.

Wish me luck!

I can't believe it! I waited for 24 customers in front of me, and they hung up when I answered the phone. Now there's 21 more people ahead of me!

Ka
  11th of Feb, 2008

I agree with all the complaints. Sorry for the lanuguage but this is ###. There is got to be a way to get our money back. I was charged the $4 and then a week later I was charged $89 whithout still receiving the product. Has anyone gotten their money back and if so how???

Jo
  11th of Feb, 2008

I agree with the other posts.Same thing happen to me. I just canceled credit card.

Al
  12th of Feb, 2008

I never had a problem with this company. There are a lot of online complaints about them but that has not been my experience. I liked the product but it is WAY overpriced. I really wish it wasn't so expensive-- I certainly would have continued taking the product--

I had no problem canceling although I was on hold for about 10 minutes.

Do
  12th of Feb, 2008

I AM GOING through the exact same thing, i got charged for the shipping and now they took $87 out of my account. I too have never recieved the product. I am disgusted and disgraced. It has definitely not been 14 days. I am going crazy over this because I did not intend on paying for something without results. I am pleased to see everyone's input, but I do wish I would've seen it before ordering.

Re
  12th of Feb, 2008

i think the thing is you might need to call them when they first open which is 8am mountain standard time which is 9am central standard time i got through and hope there is no reprocussions

Ro
  12th of Feb, 2008

Same thing happened to me. It's like they don't even give you enough time to wait for the result after taking the samples then they'll go ahead and send you a new bottle and charged your credit card right away. I tried to get a hold of them to cancel but they keep you on hold forever and your long distance charges accumulate coz' they don't have a toll free number. This is completely ridiculous. I wish I listened to my children not to order this product!

Br
  16th of Feb, 2008
NuBodi - Unauthorized charges
5348 Vegas Drive #231
Nevada

I ordered a sample order of Colon Cure for $3.95 and two weeks later, my debit card was charged $89.31. I have tried several times to call the NuBodi to cancel the shipments, but haven't had any luck contacting them. I finally called my bank to put a stop payment from my debit card, hopefully, this will stop the shipments and unauthorized charges to my debit card.

Li
  16th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a free trial, paid 4 dollars for shipping charges, that was OK with me. After all, it was just few pills, I think 15 in that bottle. But week later, they billed my account 89 dollars and it was a shock to me. I did not expect it, I only wanted a free trial. I would not order anything at such a high price, if I wanted a colon clense, I would just get Sculpt and Clense from Health Direct !!! For just 30 dollar for lots of pills.
Now I have a problem how to get my money back, of course I did not get the 89 dollars worth of pills yet. I do nto want them, I want my money back but their charge to my account get me over my limit and now I am getting 39 dollars fees from my bank for items I wanted and got !!!
What a rip off !!! I will never agree to any so called "free trial" again!

Libuse