Nu Youth Anti Aging Formula Order Confirmation / Nu Youth Anti wrinkle Cream

1 Mendham, NJ, South Africa Review updated:

I ordered free product on line with the offer valid only to pay shipping cost. I have not received any product and then a large amount was deducted from my account. I queried this and was given an absurd explanation that if you do not cancel the free offer you are liable for the full purchase amount. When I informed the company that I have not even received product they instructed me to contact my customs officials. I requested a tracking number for the shipment which they could not provide which is again an absurd instruction because there is no way of locating the parcel. I then requested proof of the fine print which I have not seen in the order section regarding the full payment for product and received and an answer that the introductory offer has expired so I am liable for the full amount and in addition to this I am also enrolled in their monthly subscription where I will received product on a monthly basis. Something that I have not agreed to either. I now have to try and stop this fiasco to prevent more money from being deducted from my account for product I did not agree to purchase.

Ha
Aug 3, 2016

More Nu Youth Anti Aging Formula Order Confirmation Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ml
      23rd of Jun, 2018

Today I found a charge to my bank account for 89.95 from a company called POETIC GAINS. tried to Google them but no such company could be found. There was a phone number so I called and spoke to their customer service. The rep asked for info to pull up "My Account". I advised that I received a "Free" trial of their product that required paying shipping only and that I was not impressed with their product and had not opened an account with them. The customer service rep stated that she would cancel "My Account" if I wished, all the while trying to sell me more stuff and raising my frustration level. It was not until the rep advised that they canceled "My Account" that she advised that they would NOT be refunding the 89.95 to my account. I asked to speak to a Manager. I was put on a silent hold for 10 seconds and the same rep came back and stated that they would not be refunding my money. She then hung up on me. As I now under stand it, I have now been charged for a product on an account that was never authorized and is closed. This is a scam company. I want my money back

• Om
      9th of Aug, 2018

I have been through this with Gunthy Renker & I called the CEO of the company. He got my money back for me. You could try it with this company.

• Xt
      15th of Aug, 2018

NU:Youth Serum and wrinkle cream free trial offer with only shipping to pay? This company is ripping people off! They offer a free trial product if you pay shipping then 2 weeks later take $87.00 out of your account credit or debit it doesn't matter to them. With the price of this cream you can get Botox for christ sake, Please help make this rotten company go out of business do NOT ORDER from THEM!!!

• Pa
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I had ordered the nu youth serum and I did receive it as stated. Now I have a charge of $89.95 for some Core trim diet on my account. I tried to speak to person at phone # listed next to the charge on my bank account and I was told they had no record of my name or an account with them. They also stated that they are a custpmer service agency for many companies. When I tried to inquire about the nu youth company I was told again that they delt with numerous companies and I needed more information for them to help me??? UGH...My name and phone # apparently was not enough information nor the last 4 digits on my account or zip code...HMMMM very shady company and sneaky to charge people once they get your information and then have you jump thru hoops to get it all figured out. I did not authorize it to be deducted from my account!!! I just want my $$$ returned .