Northern Leasing Systems / Northern Leasing Systems ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent business practices, harrassment...
Believe it or not, I just got served by this rip-off loser of a company. We sent back their equipment after they failed to provide a copy of the lease after repeated requests, when they finally sent one, it was someone elses lease! My husband sent back their sub standard equipment with return request receipt. He also called them several times after asking for a letter stating that they received the equpiment; they refused. We have our USPS poof of receipt by them.
The critical point is that they specifically told me that it was not a long term commitment and the lease was based on a month to month basis and as long as I had their equipment. The lease stops upon the return of the equipment.
They added the number 48 to the lease document afterward without your knowledge and permission. The paper and receipt of payment that I have does not indicate 48 months lease commitment.
The other papers that they are presenting were forged by adding the number 48 after I have signed it without my knowledge or permission and only learned about it over a year later when I asked to return the equipment and terminate the lease.
At the time of the papers signing there was a lease agreement that was written in a very small print that is impossible to read and it did not have the number 48 in it when you signed it.
When I asked to have copies of all papers I signed, they gave you only one paper that included the receipt of first payment.
They sent me copy that I recognized as a forged document as I remembered that I specifically insisted on lease as long as I use the equipment and the lease will terminate upon sending the equipment back and they confirmed that by showing me that the document does not include any long term lease beyond the period in which I still have their equipment.
The lease agreement presented to the court as exhibit A IS NOT the same document that I signed. IT is an enlarged photocopy version and I have never seen it before.
I am instructing the court to ask for the original documents (not photocopies) and it might be easier to see that the number 48 was added later, after you signed the document.
More Northern Leasing Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Northern Leasing Systems - Do not do business with this company! 
- Northern Leasing Systems - Scam and cheating! 
- Northern Leasing - Credit card terminal fraud 
- Northern Leasing Systems - Merchant Leasing Equipment 
- Northern Leasing Inc - Scam you twice; Your Credit Report too
- Northern Leasing / Smart Card Merchant Service - Fraud - misrepresentation on credit card processing service and terminal lease
- Northern Leasing Systems - Everything
- Northern Leasing Systems - Debit/credit machine and services
- Northern Leasing - 5 yrs non canceable lease scam
- Northern Leasing Power Payment Systems - Scam