Nomorerack.com / Item appears as delivered, but was never received

United States Review updated:

I have spend over $2, 000 with nomorerack. So far, some orders were fine, others were super slow (4+ weeks), had one that was the wrong size, but so far I had no major issues.

At the start of December, knowing that I would be traveling, I order 3 products that never arrived to me:

A bag, a cover and a Zpad.

After spending 5 hours on the phone with terrible costumer service reps, being "disconnected", and them refusing to escalate, the end result was that I am out of $$ and products.

My previous order arrived damaged, and the way they resolved a defective product, was to give me $20 store credit. (???)

that I can not spend now, because the Nomorerack people decided to close my account.

The problem is that the items were sent via USPS and LOST, as in they appear as received, but they were never delivered. The costumer rep refused to help me in sorting this out and flat out told me it was not their problem.

Ki
Jan 4, 2015

Comments

5th of Jan, 2015

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.