NIKON COOL SERIES L18 CAMERA / Broken Camera
I purchased two Nikon Cool Series L18 Cameras from Target for about $100 for myself and my daughter about two years ago. Immediately after I purchased them and submitted warranty information online, I got an email about these particular cameras being recalled. I sent them both back and they worked, but we were changing the batteries quite often. It got to us changing the batteries out weekly then daily, which was costly. I resent them both back for repair and got two bills. One repair bill was for $75 and the other one was for $55. I refused the repair order and asked them to send both of the cameras. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NIKON PRODUCT.
If I had researched Nikon Complaints or Reviews online BEFORE I purchased two of them, then I would have known that lots of consumers were having the same battery problem AND getting repair bills for much more than the actual value of the camera. One complaint stated that they got a repair bill for $140 dollars and the camera only costs about $100. Well, Nikon you have lost a great customer and everytime I see an ASHTON KUTCHER commercial on tv about your camera - I will moot or change the channel.
More NIKON COOL SERIES L18 CAMERA Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - Close Out Genius scams with RihtBuy Digital, Everyprice.com and Shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - Lens Error- poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - Nikon Repair Service 
- NIkon coolpix s6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon Corporation - nikon coolpix l830
- Nikon Corporation - camera
- Nikon - Coolpix s7000
- Nikon - Nikon camera
- Nikon D810 camera body - Misleading info