Nicholasville University / I suspect Nicholasville university now as i have already enrolled for a Bachelor degree

Dear Sirs/Madam

I already enrolled for a online bachelor degree and suspect for their phone call again asking for money for legalizing and having me registered for government bodies of different educational ministries as I'm a UAE resident and sri Lankan citizen.
I have paid 1898US $ ate the time of enrolment and now again they ask for this transaction 2750 US$ Approx..

please tell me if this Nicholasville university exists in US I have attached my receipt below.

Nicholasville University

Ud
Jan 24, 2015

Comments

• He
      3rd of Feb, 2015

Nicholasville University is globally accredited online university. It has presence in many countries of the world.

• Pa
      21st of Feb, 2015

I agree with you. I already paid them money for a degree and I hAve had a few complaints about the courses and they started to move Un professional so I started to do some digging and already found that two of their accreditations is not acceptable. Now I don't know what to do because I want back my money.

• Nm
      10th of Mar, 2015

Hello recently they have contacted me for bachelor's degree and i am thinking about it. right now i'm doing research for their validity. please advice me.

1st of Apr, 2015

It is an accredited online university having several professionals working across the north america and Europe, including middle East.

• Ab
      3rd of Jun, 2015

I already enrolled for a online Master degree ( my Student # 2014-11-304714 and Complete my course & paid them $ 1000 for legalization, they send me legalization documents from State department but up to now they did not provide legalization documents from the Saudi Embassy USA for legalizing and having me registered for government bodies of different educational ministries as I'm a KSA resident and Pakistani citizen.
    I have paid them 4000US $ ate the time of enrolment for education & legalization fees.
    more than 2week pass away they off line & did not reply & there is phone also blocked. their telehpone is +18557472560 from 2014 upto April 2015 they contact me through the same phone.
    please tell me if this Nicholasville university exists in US
    My email : [protected]@sadaf.sabic.com
    Below mentioned peopls was contacted me time to time during study
    Terry V. Howard:
    7. Dr. Glenn McGuire
    8. Dr. Samantha Andrews

• Sk
      11th of Jul, 2015

Hey uday can you check now if it is going fine or not...

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2015

Almost every US university that is legal will have a .edu address. Seeing as how Nicholasville University has a .com, it is probably not accredited.If it exists, it is not a very reputable institution.

13th of Jul, 2015

Not even online now !!!

• El
      23rd of Jul, 2015

I cant see their webpage anymore!!! Please advise what to do

23rd of Jul, 2015

They are no longer online same as Riverwood etc.

• Ad
      6th of Aug, 2015

I am in the same boat as all of you. This is ridiculous...isnt this illegal?

• Bh
      27th of Sep, 2015

These people cheated us with the name of Nicholasville Univeristy and what is the future of our study and how to get back the money paid to them.
    I think many are keeping quiet.If we are not rising our voice for justice.They may come with some other way to cheat many like us.
    How many of you are ready to join as a team to fight for the justice, just drop a mail to [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Fa
      29th of Jan, 2016

I sudpect on thier accredibility because of thier frequent calls and asking for money
    I check them on a website wich check fake sites and my suspect increase and I stop deal with them.
    For benifit the wrbsite is :
    www.scamadviser.com.

• Ar
      13th of Oct, 2016

I think they are a scam
    I got MASTER degree from them and they started to ask for more money with a rude way threatening me to inform the authorities about me and when I told them that I will not pay more money they stopped calling me and then send me the certificates without any authentications.
    Then I started to search to see if they are scam or legal and I did not find anything about them in the web.
    The website was www.nicholasvilleuniversity.com