Nextel / Overcharging

United States Review updated:
I have 3 mobile phones and 1 aircard with nextel. My monthly bill runs around 325.00 per month until the last couple of months. Last month it was over 900.00 and i although i called and protested I still had to pay it. So I paid 4 payments the first was 150.00 the second was 160.99 the third was 129. And some change and the fourth was for 306.99. Low and behold I receive a bill that says I owe over 400.00 on the 900.00 dollar bill and an additional 200. + on my new bill. They are charging me for text messaging per message and the 2 phones that have text messaging we pay for unlimited text messaging so i should not be charged per message. I also paid roughly 746.98 toward that 900.00 bill so i fail to see where i still owe 400.00 plus on that bill. You need to do something with this company.they have went to h-ll since the merged with sprint and i am tired of them ripping me off. I would switch to another company but thanks to them my credit is bad, bad, bad. Can you help me?

A  10th of Sep, 2007 by
this is my first experience with nextel also my first cell phone and i have to say it was the worst that worse can get, they have horrible customer service and some how over charge you like crazy. i will NEVER use this company again!!!!!!! i have switched to ALLTEL which has the BEST cutomer service and is the best cell phone company i have yet to experience! i was having to dish out money that i didn't even have. i really advise other people to NOT even experience horrible inconvience that they caused!!!