Nexgen Labs / Phenterthin / Scam and cheating!

8755 Cogswell StreetRomulus, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-467-3922

I ordered the 15 day trial size of this product and it just keeps coming. There is no way to cancel the order... None of the phone numbers work and the website is crap... can't get it to open... unable to speak to anyone... just a recording... My account is now being charged $69.95 a month and there is no way to stop this order... What a bunch of crap this is... BBB is my next step....
Ck

Comments

Je
  3rd of Jan, 2008

Nexagenlabusa / Phenterthin - Received something I didn't want

I clicked on for a free sample of pheterthin not knowing that once you copleted the transaction there is no way you can decline it later.I have tried to contact the company after getting a response to my ticket I submitted but all I get is a busy signal.Right now I'am at wits end at how to get my refund back
Br
  20th of Jan, 2008
I also didnt know there was no way to decline. I didn't even know my order went through. The number i found for this company was someones house number. I don't know how to get in touch with them and I also want my $39.80 refunded to my card.
Mi
  1st of Feb, 2008
Ordered one bottle for 15 pills and they sent me 2 full and the 15 pills and cant get in touch with them.
Wa
  11th of Feb, 2008

Nexgen Labs / Phenterthin - Scam and abuse!
Nexgen Labs LLC
www.nexgenlabsusa.com/support_site

Unsuccessful in canceling order - followed directions completely. Went to link for support via email but I received a delivery failure reply saying "no mailbox here by that name". I do not want to be charged the $149 for additional pills as they make me very dizzy and sick to my stomach.