Nettapes / Bogus company

1 5612 Fort Benton DrAustin, TX, United States Review updated:

When you receive the DVD's from this company they do not work. They either do not open at all or only certain parts of the tape can be seen. Do not use this company for your conversion needs. They must not even take the time to review their work before mailing it back to you which you have to pay for also. You will only waste your money and time using them.

Va

More Nettapes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      15th of Oct, 2008

I sent a miniD tape to these guys and got back a functioning DVD. Fine. I next sent a mini DV and they only converted the first half of my tape. I should have known, when there was no phone number available, and no record of them on 411.com. I sent them an email and got no response. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

• Pa
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Nettapes - Scam
    NetTapes
    nettapes.com

This company that supposedly converts miniDV, 8mm or VHS tapes to DVD's is completely a scam. They send you DVD's that will not open or ones that can not be viewed. If you contact them, they will not refund your money. Stay clear of this company unless you want your money to go down the drain.

• As
      30th of Mar, 2010

I have used Nettapes.com also and am finding the same kind of customer service. They have my tapes and my money!!! No response to my emails or if so they keep pushing back the time I will receive the tapes and DVD's. I am very good about checking out a company before using it but I failed on this one.
    Antoinette Shields