Neotech Secret Society / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

The Neo-tech secret society got in contact with me in June 2008. When I read the first letter I was kind of excited. At the time I was going through a lot of turmoil in my life. My 18 year old daughter had just moved out against my wishes. My husband and I was going through trials and tribulations. I had just bought a house we were also going through financial difficulties.When I got the letter I thought maybe things are gonna get better. I thought they were actually gonna help me. I thought it was gonna be free so I said to myself Why not? So after reading the first book they sent me a letter saying I HAD TO PAY for The Inside Secrets 139.99 then I would become rich and famous. My husband told me not to do it, at the time I was living paycheck to paycheck so I really couldn't afford it at all, but I went behind his back and paid for the book anyway. When I was almost finish reading The Inside Secrets they sent me another letter saying I had to purchase the Inner Circle Secrets or my membership will be canceled. That book was 99.50 at this point they had me gone I was really thinking I was gonna become rich. So stupidly I purchased that book too. I didn't get anything out of the book. I was reading all day though. All my spare time was now dedicated to reading. My family wanted me to stop reading because in the book it says that there is no God, and they said my attitude had changed. I had become this really strict and mean person. Again I received another letter saying I had to pay for yet another book that one was called Annabella's Secret and they stated this would be the last book I would have to purchase then and only then I could start my meetings. So once again I paid 99.50 for another book. Well after reading the book for about 2 weeks I called them to ask when my meetings would begin, and they gave me a web site to go to, and request for my meetings to start. Well to make a long story short it has been 4 mts, and I still haven't attended any meetings. The other day I called the Secret Society to request my money back, and they gave me an address to send the books back to, but I know thats over 300.00 worth of books I paid for, and I will never be compensated. I just wanted to share my story so other poor people like me won't get scammed. This is a ripoff. Nothing has changed in my life, and i am certainly not rich. If anything I feel humiliated, ashamed, and stupid. Usually I am a sensible person, but they seemed to say just what I needed to hear. This company should be closed down. They just wanna sell their books, but there's a way of doing that without lying, and scamming poor people. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Our government shouldn't allow this type of thing to happen to people. Be warned this is a scam.

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 03, 2008

My Grandmother received that notorious letter about her life was about to change. And she bought into those books, hoping that all the things promised would come true. Neo-Tech spoke about how she was going to develope this power to change her life. And that the books would be family heirlooms. To mbe handed down from generation to generation. and that her membership was something of a life time along with her family as well. I was the skeptical one whom told her not to get involved with these "sounds too good to be true, People". But she did it anyways all because she wanted me to read these books. So, I did. And when it had gotten to the part that there was no God.. Well it broke her heart being a devote Catholic all her life . My grandmother died a couple of months shortly after receiving her second book. She had kept thinking that her life was going to change for the better. But instead died of a heart attack.To this day I still have the heirloom books. Andhave tried to read them to make some sense of the so called Miss AnnaBelles Secrets. It s an alright story but it is not something that could ever possibly happen. There is no way this world is going to change by not having policing governments.My complaint is this if they are so intuned with the universe then why are we as American people suffering from a declining economy. And why are all these corporations bailing out on the own companies. If they supposedly should have confidence in there own products.

Dec 03, 2008

I myself have also been received there "secret society" letters, and to be honest. They are so pathetic. Not one part of the letter made sense.
    And I can't believe people actually fall for it. Basically if in the end you have to pay money for what ever it may be, don't do it! Its all a scam.
    And always look it up on the Internet, there's always some info online about these things, don't ever pay money to these creeps, they'll get there's one day. What goes around come around.

• Le
      Feb 03, 2009

I feel sorry for you that you paid money for this garbage. It would be nice if you would share the telephone number and website address with other readers so that we may further check out this "secret society" The information I received is from the "Inner-Core Secret Society". The address I have for them is : 3357H Southpark Place, Grove City, Ohio 43123. The telephone number uses a Reno, Nevada area code and is : 775-412-6016 and the FAX 716-447-7489 goes to Buffalo, New York.

Rick

• Ro
      Mar 23, 2009

I have recieved the first long long letter and sent the last page back to recieve the book. I was thinking it would be free because they said it was but then i finally recieved the little crappy booklet with green stuff all over it. ( My first thought "they put something on the pages to make me sick") It's a total scam and they are flat out liers. I am happy I was skeptical enough to check out the web because I have no money and cant find work. I would have tried to send them a letter stating that they were lying about the totally free, no strings attached part and that they said in the first letter that I would already be recieving the book you actually have to pay for, FREE OF CHARGE. I feel like what they described people feeling like before "The Secret Society" found them felt. Thanks for the information and I had no clue it was actually called Neo-Tech or whatever else they claim to be called. At least I didnt lose the money I didnt have in the first place.

• Ro
      Mar 31, 2009

Yeah, I got the letters, too. At first I thought it kinda odd, since I had just been laid off my job the day before. So I read through the letter and of course sending off for the FREE book. After I read though the FREE BOOKLET, I noticed one of the stories were one of the same in the first letter. Also, they said they couldn't mention anyones names but at the end of each story it was signed with a name at the end..But I noticed it never said anything in the booklet that anyone had ever paid for their manuscript. So I just never purchased it, I figured if I was a chosen one as they said then it would magically appear under some park bench or something while I was sitting there worring about how I was going to make the next house payment or car payment. Oddly enough it hasn't appeared. Guess I wasn't such a special kinda guy after all. So I say SCREW them and their SECRET SOCIETY. I don't care what they say, I know down deep inside myself that I am special and as long as I know it that's all that matters. I may not be a millionaire or I may not be famous but I am a good person and that keeps me driving on each and every day to love, respect and support my family in anyway shape or fashion possible. People please don't fall subject to these scam artist out there. The way the economy is right now these people should be ashamed of themselves, but, that is how these people make a living. They prey on the weak, so keep the faith and keep your chins up. Do as I do, when your feeling down just go for a walk in the park or along a river bank and just listen. Hear the sounds around you, the sounds of life, the blowing winds or just the sailing clouds in the sky. Lifes to grand to allow a few lowlifes to destroy it for you..If I could help anyone out there i would, but right now it appears to everyone for themselves. It's sad, but it's pretty much much true nowadays. BTW, I received another letter from them today saying that I had one last chance to purchase the manuscript..HA HA Not in this life time.. So good luk to you all out there and I hped I was able to help someone from making a big mistake... Ron

• To
      Apr 30, 2009

No offense to the unfortunate ones who had to find out the hard way, but I am thankful I had enough sense to research this first before I sent any money. I know when your down on your luck things like this do seem to good to be true but your willing to take the gamble on chance it might just be real. I for one am going to spread the word to as many people as I can that this Secret Society BS is all a scam! I hope everyone who reads these stories will do the same. Maybe the government can step in and do something about it. It's pathetic that these losers have to try and take advantage of people. I know like most everyone else, I work extremely hard to take care of myself and my family. I just had a beautiful baby girl recently and these sorry ### losers are trying to take money away from her. I hope someone puts these ###s out of business and I'm definately going to do everything I can to help. This is the only information I have on these idiots!: THE SECRET SOCIETY
    P.O. Box 6305
    Dover, Delaware 19905-6305

Phone: (440) 484-2510
    Fax: (716) 447-7489

• Co
      May 02, 2009

I received the letter last year and was one of the stupid stupid stupid ones!!! I didn't have a computer at the time and fell right in the scam. I purchased the first book, then purchased the second and finally the third. They keep going on and on wanting more money for everything, including their website and secret meetings. I listened to one of their meetings and it sounded like a mental ward. I finally realized, duh, that it was a scam! I feel so stupid and ashamed of myself for falling for this. My daughter told me at the beginning that these people were crooks. The first letter I received had a page stating that Kevin T. referred me to them. I think Kevin is in on the whole scam. They need to be sued. I was just so ashamed of myself I didn't want to tell anyone until now. DONT BUY FROM THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

May 03, 2009

You are not letting me upload, so I must put it even a smaller nut shell;
    Too bad because I have followed neo-tech for 20 years. Yes, Frank wallace and his family in my opinion are The Altimate Scammers but no more than many wife's, husbands, politicians, internet job advertisers and financial help gurues etc, the list would go on and on. What I see negative about neo-tech is the fact that wallace criticising and downplaying Jesus Christ to some degree. None of us qualified to do that, especially them.
    Some one called him an egotistic psychopath and I tend to agree with that statement. I beleive, he beleives in some kind of God and he started his own brend of relegion. I would not condemn them, because I would not like to be condemned. The matter fact I agree with some of their opinions about the property taxes and the need for abondoning the Regional and City governments as we know it now. Owning one's house should be a right not a privilage. No city government should have a right to tax us out of our home. Property taxes are discriminatory oppose to people spending their money to dine out nightly or spending their money othervise. Matter fact it is an overlooked fascist idea. Basic human needs such as health, food and shelter should be our right as long as we work for it, but the way it is we are punished for hard work when we pay property taxes.
    The only fair tax is the income tax, but that should be the only kind. It could be done if city corporations run like a good business should be run from handdowns from provincial or state governments.
    That is my opinion and beleive they will find followers for that reason alone, but will not be me.
    Joseph Dolezsar
    Cambridge Ontario

• Pa
      May 07, 2009

PEOPLE!
    The stories in these books have been told hundreds of times. In historic literature as well as the likes of motivational books, seminars, and recorded media.
    Please, if these publications make you think of looking at things differently their must be a reason. This is not an endorsement of this so called scam. This is just an observation and a suggestion to act. Make it better NOW! What ever uncertainty is present in our life that makes you respond to this sort of "hope in writing" it deserves your/our immediate attention. Nothing is as important than living each day to the fullest and taking our families with us. We all have the power within to fix it! So fix it.

All the best,

Paul
    New York, NY
    PS: I'm not rich, and I don't have everything I want...YET!

• Do
      May 13, 2009

Thank god for the internet, my husband just received the letter and the way it is written hits the lowest command denominator which is the feeling of loss and the idea of gaining something for nothing. The letter seems to mention power, greed and lust and I am surprised they haven't mentioned Hitler at anytime throughout the letter. There is no mention of helping the planet from global warming, over population, inner peace or helping those in need, just that you will receive millions by a blink of an eye and meet the secret ones. This letter is praying is on the weak and needy and those looking to be included into a club of some kind. Your mind is a muscle and if you work at it, it will do wonderful thing for you overtime, not some letter that says you are the special one. The key words are special, secret, ancient, power, limited time, Installment, free, your name, wealth, fame, and money. Be careful with this letter, how they write this letter is also an ancient secret, which has been practiced over many years. Just watch the movie "The Boiler Room". Another suggestion is goggle map the address on the letter 1350 Moore Road, Avon, OH 44011 and you will see this is some type of multiple offices in one large building. Just be careful and as wondrous and special as this letter may make you feel, just be careful and save your money. The money you save from not sending for the book maybe the very thing to help you get that much closer to getting out of debt and paying off another bill. Please pay yourself off before paying these people. Corporations have done enough harm by making us feel we need stuff when all we need is coming to peace with who we are as individuals. We are all different and all posses special talents and gifts that are unique and special from the next. Our purpose in this life is to be at peace with ourselves and with no one else and from that the rest will follow.

• Ea
      May 14, 2009

they are crook s and need theirs buts put in jail

• Ca
      Jun 15, 2009

I have to say that the last year and a half have been the most amazing time of my life. I bought my manuscripts back in January of 2008. I have read all 3 large manuscripts, and seen the mentoring meetings. I have paid for the website, I have talked at length with many, many other members of this society who are regular people just like all of you and myself included. This is not a scam in any way shape or form.

Nothing in life comes to you without effort of some kind. Whether that effort is of your thoughts or your back, the choice is ultimately up to you. The people in this society are honest, hard working doing what they love to do (which is what ALL of us should be doing) and they genuinely care about people all over this planet and are thinking of ways in which the world can be a better place. And I am so proud to be a member!

This has been the best choice I have made for my children and myself! I am not a millionaire, but I will be in time. I am wealthy beyond belief; in all the ways that one can be truly wealthy. I have the love of my dreams, I know happiness like I have never known to exist before, I have confidence, drive to persevere beyond what I had known before, I have the best honest friends from all over the country, and my life is going in exciting places I never would have dreamed possible just a few short years ago. I am living the life I dream! And that is one hell of a place to be!

The letters have been written to inspire. If something inspires you to pick up a long forgotten dream and share it with others who have similar if not the same dreams as you, how is that wrong? You may not agree with all of their philosophy, and that is OK.

I highly suggest those of you who have the books, start on page 1 and read every page in the order in which they are laid out in the book. And keep an open mind. There is an old saying that goes "If you want things in your life to change, then you have to change things in your life." If at the end you still have questions, then I would talk to someone. If you call the phone number in the back of the first pamphlet, and tell them you have questions about the content of the books, they can give you a number to call and actually talk to live people who are members and have your questions answered. If at that point you still don't agree to the point you wish to be more involved, then at least you have given it an honest effort. You have at least done yourself justice, instead of following those who have no idea what we are all about.

With only love and honesty,
    Cate

Jun 19, 2009

First Congratulations on being selected to join. This is a close guarded secret that isn't shared even with the inner circle members.

The heirlooms are written so that we in the society can speak to each other in jargon. Dr. Wallace was a chemical Engineer and use to speaking to other Engineers from a common college taught language. Since the members of Neotech come from all walks of life these books are really just the gateway to being able to speak to each other from a common view point.

I am putting my son through college right now and the price of the books are pretty much the same. Now my son has to take classes that are not part of his major. Ask yourself " is that a scam for the Universities to make more money?" I think so but if you want that degree to prove you have some smarts and moxy to get through the WHOLE program you will probably be rewarded with a good paying job in the end.

If you learn nothing else from the material remember this: You are responsible for where you are now!

If any of you have questions this is the email I have for new members but I will answer your questions as well
    [protected]@gmail.com

Neo-Tech Mentor since 2007 (One of Many)

• Te
      Jul 12, 2009

I bought the Neotech/Zonpower BS book about 12 years ago! Fell for a similar scam, with a little booklet promising concrete things like being able to read people's minds and having incredibly good luck at the gaming tables. But when I paid for and got the book, it didn't tell how to do any of that stuff. Instead it was a bunch of crackpot ramblings about "neocheating" and whatever - and NONE of it came from some 2300 year old Greek manuscript! I remember there was even a chapter about how men were biologically superior to women and needed to control them and how women needed to submit to men. I wish I still had that stupid book so I could go back and look at all the ridiculous BS it contained, but I pitched it a few years ago. And now I've gotten the same schpiel from them all over again - they seem to have forgotten that I was already a "special member" of their "secret society" before. What a load of crap. That book was about $75 or so back then - I bought it around 1997 or 1998. Today the price has nearly doubled, to $139.99, and from the comments of people on this board, they've added a bunch of other "must have" books too. They are scammers, for sure. BEWARE.

• Um
      Aug 15, 2009

Well, it certainly is not very reassuring about our species to see so many disjointed thoughts from so many negative people. How disappointing. I think that the majority of complaints on here firstly, seem to come from individuals with significantly lower I.Q.'s and secondly, all seem to have one thing in common; So willing to berrate a person or an organization because THEY think there is some magical, instant "pie in the sky" solution. I could instantly see from the letters I recieved that the point being made was quite the opposite. In fact, despite how down heartening it would be to hear such negitivity(if I were the type to have my mood influenced by another) it is actually quite entertaining to read these comments. It would seem that the only truly intelligent and objective opinions I have read are, ironically, also my fellow compatriots in the society! We can all get a healthy laugh from that. As for the other comments on here, I would advise perhaps, not spending so much of your time looking for others to scam you, but look inward and see just how many of you scam YOURSELVES on a daily basis. PERSONAL RESBONSIBILTY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, HONOR, OBJECTIVITY, HOPEFULLNESS, HAPPINESS, and A SENSE OF HELPFULNESS FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE are the qualities I have found within the organization thus far. Good luck doing things the same way you always have though.

peace and happiness to all!

UMBRA

• Ba
      Sep 03, 2009

Well hello! I have also joined the Secret Society over one year ago and I've purchased everything since then... The 3 BIG BOOKs, the $30 a mo. fee(not since hard times hit again), and also the CD package that was very $$$ as well as the others... But anyways, nothing out of the ordinary happened yet and like you I did become this bitter person. One day me and my fiance got into an argument and I said these words " There must not be a god" (shame on me for saying those words!). Well, that's when I caught myself that day because I grew up beleiving and fearing god, and now all of a sudden after reading these books I don't beleive anymore " What the hell is wrong with me"? Exactly " HELL" I said, or should I say the voice in my mind said. So since then I still read it from time to time but I just don't agree with there's no god stuff because how are we hear and alive TODAY, HEAR, NOW. Also, when I get on my knees everynight to pray somehow I know he's listening because he answers me with answers through all of my blessings everyday. But at the same time trusting in GOD I do apply some of the writings in the books into my everyday life and I can say truly that I have became a better person since then. I don't beleive that you can just walk up to a machine into a casino and purpously win or anything dealing with being lucky. I just beleive that if it's your time, it's just your time. Although, I would like not love to win something for a change so I can donate and do the things that I cannot do with what I have currently. Also, I didn't read anything about doing something for others. That confuses me because if god gives us tools(alot of $$$), then we're suppose to teach & give those who are disabled in some sort of way these tools. I don't care about very expensive items. What I do care about is being healthy and growing old enough to possibly see my great grand-children grow, and so on...

I'm not going to say this is a scam or anything like that because I would have probably spent that money on something stupid anyway. And I did learn alot about my feild of study (BUSINESS-PHD) that I didn't learn in college... I just don't like that they're saying there's no GOD because there is and he will perspire on the person that wrote that part...

• To
      Sep 04, 2009

I am so sorry that these liars have taken advantage of you trusting people. I have received a REVELATION. My TRUTH is directly from THE SOURCE. There is a GOD and HE will smite those that have led you astray. REPLY to this post to REPENT and PURCHASE "THE TRUTH", ONLY $99.95 USD. You will KNOW.

Sep 16, 2009

Keep pondering babygirl29,

That is the whole point behind the manuscripts. No one can tell you factually what happens after you die since science has never been able to bring back a skeleton to life.

The point of the manuscripts is to get you to realize that there is a creative power in the universe but some people manipulate that knowledge but turn it to fear. It is pretty scarey to think about burning in hell for all eternity but Jesus didn't say that would happen, now did he?

Be very careful who you listen to and trust yourself more than others. Only you can know what is in your best interest.

• Mr
      Sep 28, 2009

I believe that GOD takes care of all of us, even those of us who have the faith of a mustard seed. I too have recieved this letter and got the little book that asked for $139.99. We are not perfect and we all fall short of the glory of GOD. thats why he's (GOD) long suffering, most merciful, and loves us more than we love ourself. Don't beat yourself up, ask GOD for forgiveness and move on. We all have crosses to bare, and we to must be long suffering, quick to forgive, and love one another. And only by the GRACE OF GOD do we hold on. Let them have they're worldly riches, ours is the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN to inherit.

Oct 02, 2009

Well Mr. Hines I agree with you on your points that we should be quick to forgive and love one another. I honestly don't believe a God of Love would create us to suffer.

Since I have been a member of NeoTech I have become much more Spiritual. Many of the questions I had have been answered either through the writings or my own personal enlightenments. The Society is about helping each other live the life they were meant to live. Very few of us are super wealthy but I will tell you because of the support we give each other we are a very happy group.

So I would say that we are struggling but that is a normal part of the personnel and spiritual growth process but we were not meant to suffer!

• Co

Dear NT Mentor,

Do you have a valid phone number for your group? I have been waiting for a refund in the amount of $139.00 for over a month and both the phone numbers I have are disconneted. They worked a month ago when I requested my refund, but for some "unknown" reason they do not work today.

WOW... what kind of group takes money from people who are struggling to make it day to day? Maybe that's the secret to your society and why they are so well off!

I should have known better, but I guess I just had high hopes! :(

Oct 26, 2009

Send me those numbers at [protected]@gmail.com. I am not aware of any change in the phone numbers but keep in mind we don't work together. We all work (I have a day job) and I volunteer some of my time to help others develop themselves. The manuals simply give us a basic language to communicate from, just like a college major learns the jargon for their carreer.

I will work with you to get your money back (if that is what you really want) so just send me an email at [protected]@gmail.com

PS My son is in college and his macroeconomics book was $175 and his modern business book was $205 and books are not deductible on your taxes. Talk about scams!!

• Ca

Teri,
    I wanted to respond to your post. You mentioned that the Neo-Tech books have "chapter about how men were biologically superior to women and needed to control them and how women needed to submit to men." You know I read that same chapter and did not understand it in the same manner.

Now, I can honestly say that I have a relationship with another Neo-Tech man, and it has been a wonderful experience for both of us! There is no control of one or the other, we work together with honesty and love. We are matched very well as far as our personalities and our interests, our passions and our love. We have a relationship that many people wish they had, and much of this is because of what we each have learned through Neo-Tech.

That chapter was not saying that a man is superior to a woman, it was saying that a woman's drive and passion rested with taking care of her family, just a man's drive and passion is supporting his family. This does not mean that a man is superior to a woman, but that when people stay close to where their happiness and passions lay, this brings a happier relationship to all. I can say as a mother and a partner, I love taking care of my family. This does not mean that I do everything FOR them like an unpaid slave, but rather that I help my children to learn the basic skills that they will need to take care of themselves as they grow older. We have guidelines in my home such as Safety First, Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated, and Honesty Is The Best Policy Even When It Is The Hard Thing To Do, just to mention a few.

Personally, I think that if more families and individuals lived by what they can learn from the Neo-Tech literature the world would be a better place.

With only love and honesty,
    Cate

• Wo

Huge scam...Check out the [redacted] on Nouveau Tech Society at /URL removed/

I knew that this society, composed of geniuses who can predict and control the future, was a boatload of crap because I wasn't sending them $140 and they should have predicted that!

The 1200 or so pages I look to for guidance on life, love and wealth is the Bible.

Nov 04, 2009

Be careful of information posted by an anonymous source on the internet. If you have questions about the cargo on that boat please email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

The bible is a good source for guidance but there are a lot of contradictions that never made sense to me. I attended a Lutheran school, a Baptist church and my wife is Catholic so I do go to mass frequently and NeoTech has done a very good job in explaining these contradiction like why God was a god of War in the Old Testament and a god of Love in the New Testament.

Even if you don't agree with Neotech it does make you think!

• Bb
      Nov 04, 2009

youve got to be kidding me. I to received these letters with a very timely dead line. funny thing is they keep pushing back the deadline. i can the only real time constraints are on how long it takes for my ck to clear. I will say this.. the letter really did change my life as i sat down with my checkbook and my pen in hand. it was that day i quit drinking. Thank you neo tech!!!

• Da
      Nov 11, 2009

Guess what! this is the second time around for my "2nd phase" (I think is what they call it), and even since last year when I received their first contact letter, they said that after my second phase passes they will never offer this "manuscript" again, and all my future wealth...will be passed on by whom other than myself. Well even since I passed on their offer last year, and even with the economy in the tioty, I have managed to make 8, ooo on 100 shares of stock I own, without their secrets. Maybe my fate was to pass their offer. The info I received last year from them was identical to this years, word for word, I was curious and ordered the free book(let). Glad I looked out here, as I always do, for scam alerts. Thanks Kids!!
    Idea:
    Why doesn't someone post pics on a free site showing their "secrets", put the url here or everywhere, then see what they do...heehee
    Later...Jesus Rules Ultimately
    DD

• Jm
      Nov 14, 2009

I bought the books and sent them back and got my money back.

• Lt
      Nov 17, 2009

I just recived that same letter about aweek ago, I sent a way for "the Free Book" and got a booklet. and was told I needed to pay $140.00 to get the book. I willnot be sending money I dont have to people I dont know, I refuse to take the money away from my family. I have and address 1350 Moore Road, Avon Ohio 44011 (440) 484-2510
    But then the envelope has this address P.O. box 6305 Dover, Delaware 19905-6305.

I very strongly belive in God and after reading all your stories I am glad to not be going any futher. they did state that If they do not hear from me by November 20, then I willnever hear from them agian. Yes I would like more money for my family, but not at the cost of my family!!! Or my belife in God!!!

Nov 17, 2009

DaveD and to all others reading this,
    Congratulations on making money in the market. We want everyone to make money!!

As to your "Idea" several people have done what you suggest. This material is copyrighted. Some members of the society have wrongly posted with enthusiasm and are told to take it down as soon as it is discovered and nothing happens. For non-members who post the material in an attempt to circumvent the business there is a legal staff that will pursue all options! So Dave, what you suggest is Illegal!

I would also like to point out that JMMSEN bought the book(s), returned them and got the money back. You may not agree with the material but it is not a scam, ripoff or designed to seperate you from your money for nothing.

I will throw a little secret into the discussion here. There are secrets embedded in the material. Reading the material will have a great effect if you apply the secrets but you will make even greater gains when you join the society and start interacting with the support of forward thinking people. The real strength is to have a mentor explain in more detail what effects YOU!

If you have questions [protected]@gmail.com

• Oc
      Dec 14, 2009

NT Mentor,

Can I suggest you study a little more into books that seem to be supported by men that actually redefined life and the way people think and didn't even charge a hand of dirt for it?

You said the Bible has many contradictions you didn't understand. Perhaps if you took the time to study events such as, the Council of Nicae or read other scripture such as, The Dead Sea Scrolls or the Nag Hammadi. Perhaps you should look into what a lot of Christians due to get to the roots of "truth", such as, the Problem of Paul, or how the four gospel of the Holy Bible are actually only three, because one of them was composed by a combination of an original one and one that lays outside the Holy Bible itself.

I don't believe that you've considered from near enough angles of Christianity to even scratch the surface of what knowing the truth is. The Bible has all of the coded messages about self-motivation, inspiration, drive, and mystical spiritual powers that we posses. That is the exact manuscript that is 2300 years old that these books are derived from.

If anyone absolutely anyone in here is willing to give me a heck of a bargain on the books you bought from this company I am telling you now that I am very willing to buy them to try to construct an interesting study of this material. I believe I will crack the secret that those that want to be wealthy are truly looking for, when I crack the secret I will return to this site and send you my own version of how to obtain personal success and offer people help completely free of cost!!!

If anyone wishes to join me or offer me product you can e-mail me at [protected]@hotmail.com!

NT Mentor, you're society members were dead on. There is something supernatural about me, something very special about me. But I am not one to follow secret societies. I believe in an informative way of life, an informative government. I am the unknown JFK of our times. You will be exposed and I ask those that were scammed to join me in efforts to help!

Dec 16, 2009

OR,
    Quite an interestinig post! We do talk a lot about the gnostic gospels and the Council and much more. Unfortunately I believe you are chasing your tail. The books that we sell actually do more to help you unlearn lies you have been taught by society all your life. Until you can purge mystic beliefs things will fluctuate in your life but not really change.

The key is to become a member and the books are basically an initiation. As I have said in past posts the price for the books and membership is less than a semester in a public college (My son is attending one so I know how much that is).

If you are not willing to invest a few hundred dollars in yourself then why should we invest our time to help you?

I would also like to repoint out that jmmsen returned the books and got a refund so that little fact makes this a ligitimate information business, not a scam!

Be smart enough to know the difference between controversial and scam.

• Pa
      Dec 17, 2009

I also received 4-5 letters with the mail stating that I was the chosen one, and that my profile was so desirable that they were again gonna push back the deadline for a chance to be apart of my dynamics.They actually offered $44.95 as a last resort with a new deadline and the promise that I would pay no more fees.
    Now at first hearing of the Illuminate I thought the wrong thing... I questioned my faded loyalty to God, I actually was debating weather or not to re-choose. Believing that I am a left wing kinda guy against the W.T.O. and all bankers, the perpitration of 911... and how and the hell did building 7 explode blocks from the Towers. Anyways I digress. Everything is a scam to someone... who knows. PapaJohn

• Al
      Jan 06, 2010

well i just got the letter so i looked it up on the internet to see what was people saying about it but after reading you all comments i am putting this ### in the trash because i belive in god thank yu all for the heads up

• Al
      Jan 06, 2010

well i belive in god and i will always will and there is already a book that tells you about god and it is not 99.95 you can get one of these books for 5 dollars or less it is called the BIBLE.

Jan 06, 2010

i myself also receaved a message in the mail. it wasn't from neo-tech though. but it is most likely the sam scam and same game. i sent the message in for the first "free" book and am waiting for it in the mail. after i get it i will LMFAO if they do send me a notice for a second one because now i am well informed about this scam. thank you for posting your knowledge and experiance with what had happened to you.

-God Bless You =]

Jan 06, 2010

THE HOLY BIBLE at that allthat_26 and you can even get them for free. ask any member at a church for 1 and they will with open arms get you one free of charge no strings attached.

Jan 07, 2010

Curious but concerned is what I am picking up from the new posts here.

Let me briefly say that there are several forms of the literature being offered. We know that $100 to $160 for a book is more than some can afford so they have been broken up into shorter versions and been updated. That explains the different prices and that there is a differnet name for that series of books.

These books are really geared toward business and personnel growth. We are about developing a fellowship of support for each other and we are working hard to legally and creatively make the world a better place.

So if your concerns outweigh your curiosity then feel free to email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

I also know of a less controversial group you might be interested in but you will have to email me for that info and I will send you an invite to join them. I am a member of both and to be upfront if you join the second group I get a commision. (If you join you can earn commisions as well!)

• Ne
      Jan 10, 2010

NEO TECH IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF ### THAT JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY. I AM DEFINITLY GOING TO DO MY BEST TO BRING THESE ### DOWN.

• Ne
      Jan 10, 2010

SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! JUST A BOOK THAT SAYS NOT TO BELIVE IN GOD IS NOT EVEN WORTH TO READ. THAT WILL ALREADY INDICATE THAT IT IS FULL OF NEGATIVITY AND OF COURSE ###. YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAOME EDUCATIED ON REAL STUFF NOT CRAP LIKE NEO-TECH WHICH IS FALSE AND PROMISES THINGS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. WOW POOR PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE CRAP LIKE THIS THEY JUST WANT TO LURE YOU IN SO THAT YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THEIR BOOKS AND THEYCAN BECOME RICH MY PEOPLE IT'S A SCAM!!! THROW THOSE BOOKS OUT BURN THEM IT'S NOT TELLING TO TO LIVE POSITIVE BUT NEGATIVE READ THE UNDERLINING MESSAGE. REMEMBER LIKE THEIR IS GOOD THEIR IS EVIL AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS A 1OO%% EVIL. THINK ABOUT IT IF THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN THIS IN TV OR IN PROGRAMS SELLING THEMSELVES SO THAT THE PUBLIC CAN KNOW ABOUT IT WHY BY MAIL. SERIOUSLY THEY LOOK FOR WEAK PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO SUBMITT TO ### LIKE THIS. BUT YOU CAN GET OUT GO TO CHURCH PRAY GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY AND NEO TECH IS DEFINITLY UGLYYYYYYYYYY!!! ALL WE NEED IS LOVE!!!