Neckline Slimmersprained neck

1 Review updated:

I purchased a neckline slimmer product at Bed Bath and Beyond and the product must have strained the muscles in my neck, as I developed horrible neck stiffness and pain, with awful headaches daily from the neck pain. I was unable to sleep because of the severe neck pain and headaches. The company was rude and rufused to do anything but tell me that no one has ever complained except me. I doubt that that is true, but it does matter as I have been in pain for over a month. They refused to give me permission to seek medical advice, and finally sent me a certified letter which cost them over $5.00 informing me that they are not liable and they have done their research on my complaint and in other words, they think they are off the hook When I fist called them, they said they have no liability that Bed bath and Beyond is liable and that is the way their contract with them reads. Bed Bath and Beyond, told me just the opposite. I have been bounced around for over a month and each one is putting the blame on the other, so here I am with a sore neck and no one has done a thing.

Comments

• Gn
      Jul 03, 2009
    Neckline Slimmer - can't complete order
    Neckline Slimmer
    necklineslimmer.com

I have tried to put my order in, but it will not accept it. No customer service to speak of, I hope I don't have a dozen orders appear on my bank account. Crappy site.

• Un
      Jul 16, 2009

I too, as the previous customer, tried to place an order online and could not complete the order. I hope I don't have any charges on my credit card as I could not complete the order. I also tried the 800 number and no live customer service to talk to. Later, I could not even connect to the site either. Terrible customer service.

• De
      Jul 26, 2009
    Neckline Slimmer - High Shipping Charges

For a $44 order, shipping charges should not be $27! This information was not disclosed until it was too late. Also the website does not give the opportunity to email any complaints. You have to call customer service between 9-5 Monday through Friday. I wouldn't have made the purchase if I had known the shipping charges. I feel like I have been ripped off!

• R0
      Aug 01, 2009
    Neckline Slimmer - Shipping
    Neckline Slimmer
    Florida
    necklineslimmer.com

I went on the website and it stated the price of the object was 19.95 plus 7.95 for shipping. When I ordered and, not until the order was final, did they add a postage of $15.95. No where in their ad was that mentioned.

• Cp
      Sep 17, 2009

It Says Plain As Day on the website that you must pay the additional $7.95 for P&H on the free Neck Slimming Cream! necklineslimmerreview.com

• Go
      Jun 08, 2010
    Neckline Slimmer - Neck, back and shoulder PAIN
    PY
    Minnesota

After using this product 3 times (within 4 days) I have a horrible crick in my neck/shoulder area. I can't turn my head in either direction, up or down without pain. I also have been having headaches. I don't know if this product is worth the pain...I don't even know if it works.

• Sh
      Nov 28, 2011

Hi, take a look at this link and i think you will find that the manufacturer is at fault here :-(

• Ep
      Apr 27, 2012

I purchased the neckline slimmer and immediately notice neck and shoulder pain. I used it a couple of times and was in a lot of pain and took the item back. Now I've got some real neck problems (discovered through x-rays and an MRI). I think this product is the reason my neck is in the shape it is in now. I will probably have to have some type of surgery to fix my neck after using this product.

• Ep
      Apr 27, 2012

I purchased the neckline slimmer and started having neck problems immediately. I have just finished having xrays and and MRI done and have damage which may require surgery.