NCO-Medclr / Terrible experience

1 TX, United States
Phone: 4067500662

For the last two or three years i have had this so called bill on my credit report for medical care i received. It says i owe them over 400 dollars. when i tried to contact them i was put on hold for several minutes before i finally got a human being on the phone. When i first called, the first lady was very rude and sounded like she didn't care at all. After i waited and waited i finally got through to the next person and she was the very same way with me. very rude and short. I told her all i wanted to know is when this happened and from where. She asked for the account number and i was unable to get it to her because the full account number does not show up on my credit report. When i told her that she said to me that they cant look anything up without the account number. All the other things i needed looked at from other companies were able to be looked up from my social security number. This one was the only one that couldn't and she made that very clear to me. After that she just hung up on me and that was all i got out of them. I tried calling back and never got a hold of a single person from there on. This company blows and needs to be dealt with promptly. I have read that so many people are having the same problems with this company. I have also read on many sites that this company is a fraud and is not true to what they say they are. Something needs to be done about this right now. This kind of stuff keeps people from being able to buy a house or even a vehicle. Thanks to NCO-MEDCLR i have an outstanding bill on my report and nothing can be done about it. There are too many of us with this very problem at hand and it is hurting us in many ways. GET THEM OUT OF HERE.

Na