Nationwide Home Warranty / Renew Without Permission
Ntionwide Home Warranty decided to go ahead and just charge our credit card to renew our contract, although the contract stated otherwise (only if we paid month to month could they renew). When my husband called to inquire as to why this happened, the customer service rep was very rude and stated that in the contract they were allowed to do that. To his husband had to talk over her and read the contract to her and told her where he was reading from. At that point, she finally looked something up and stopped arguing with him. Then she told him he had to call back because no one from billing was there.
My husband called several other times and spoke with the billing department and was told over and over that it would be refunded within 7-14 days, and then the last couple times within 48 hours. It has been over a month since the first promise to refund our money. We have actually had to contact our credit card company and tell them of the fraudulent charges, and are trying to have this resolved by going through them. We will never trust them again!
I have read many other complaints of this same type of thing.
More Nationwide Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Unpaid Claim, Poor Customer Service, Rip Off Because Policy Will Not Cover Me 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - BBB, Attny. General of Greater NY, NY State Insurance Board Info. 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Won't Honor the Terms of the Contract 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Breach of Contract 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - 3 Year Contract not Honored
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Insurance Fraud 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - MEDIA CONTACT - PLEASE CALL
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Illegal ,Scam, Fraud 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Dishonest Company