Nationstar Mortgage / inept payment posting
Approximately 1 year ago, nationstar took over the mortgage from boa. At the time, I was glad. I wanted nothing to do with boa any longer. A year later, I actually miss them. At least they never misapplied my payments.
For 1 solid year, I have had to contact their customer service people and have the payment applied out of principal and back to monthly payment. I like to pay one month in advance. And in even amounts. But I always send a very clearly written payment stub with exact numbers. Each and every month for the last year, they have taken and applied the full check directly to principle. I've asked who does their posting - is it india? Mexico? China? No one will give me an honest answer.
The last supervisor level 1 - floyd - before he hung up on me - told me it was my fault for not paying the exact and correct amount. I have to ask if he's ever actually seen their payment stubs with the extra words and lines allowing for addition monies to be posted to escrow and principle. But he hung up in frustration.
So one year later, i'm still trying to get someone who knows their system and can give me an honest answer to why they can't get it right.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal 
- Nationstar - predatory practices