National Floors Directscam - stealing

Fl Salem, NH Review updated:

Please stay as far away from this company as possible!
My wife and I signed a written hardwood floor installation contract with salesman, joel fosmire, on 8/18/11. His business card reads [protected].
He stated that if we ever had any concerns, call him. He never returned any of our calls. On said date, he called, and received approval from his manager for the contract price of $500.00. He made the call from our living room.
His installation manager, carl who refused to provide us his last name, cancelled the installation stating carl wrote the order wrong and it would now cost $900.00.
We complained bitterly, carl agreed to the $500.00
Figure and scheduled a second appointment, again that was cancelled a few minutes floor they were to arrive.
Again we complained, this time carl offered $100.00 off and scheduled a third appointment and again it was cancelled.
Through all the telephone interactions with national floors direct and carl, they pressured us to cancel the installation. We were told, on outside legal advice, that if we cancel after three days, national floor keeps all deposit money. This was in fine print on the contract.
This tranlates into tremendous profits for the company if people cancel out of frustration.
We have since filed a police report, filed compaints with the attorney general, bbb, small claims court, ethic's commissions, and countless websites. This weekend, we have found close to a 1, 000 complaints against them, and i'm sure much more that go unreported.
Carl has lied to us so many times that he forgot the earlier lies. They lie, and lie, and lie.
If you have been victimized, go to the police, then attorney general. The secretary of state in your community will have on file information about the company that is hidden on national floors website.
We are now out of $1000.00 due to this fraud and scam.
I am so angry that we will be faxing out to every state attorney general this issue.
This company must be shut down and will see that they are brought to justice.

Comments

• Fl
      Aug 28, 2011

We cannot. There is no email address, fax number, owners name, etc... There is no information for corporate office.
    But, we found out, the New Hampshire Secretary of State has that information and can provide us assistance when we file court action.
    From other comments in other websites, anyone above Carl, if that's his real name, is kept secret from the public. If you own such a great company, why is everyone hiding?

Aug 28, 2011

Samual Rosenberg is the owner. He is very bad news, especially is NJ. Owned a company under a different name.
    We are now in faxing Attorney Generals in the few states National Floors does business. I will do everything in my power to shut this company down.

Aug 30, 2011

Please, we have learned that the installation manager goes under different names; Carl, Tony, Nick, etc... Can anyone provide me with his real first and last name? This will save me time getting his real name from the Secretary of State, plus court papers can then be served by the county sheriff directly to that ###.

• Yo
      Dec 04, 2011

Get a life. Your a big Douche Baby that needs to pull your head out of your ###. Get a life and get a job.