National Dealer Services / will not stop calling

A girl by the name of alexis keeps calling me her direct number is [protected]
My wife and I called them 20 times so they know what it feels like to be bothered at home please calll them at this number and tie up their lines
they swore at my wifeand were very rude we reported them to the national trade commiasion in new york state their number is [protected] call them and report them

Jo

Comments

• Tr
      13th of Oct, 2017

They've called me many times as well. When I finally called them back on the number they called me from, I left a message on their voice mail. I soon got a call back from a gal who didn't understand my message about being placed on a "do not call list." This was her personal cell phone number! She said she's been getting lots of calls from other numbers, but then people are confused or just hang up. The conclusion is that National Dealer Services are using false caller ID numbers and this one happened to belong to someone! There should be a big fine for doing this. The gal who owns the number is frustrated, needless to say. What is the most effective number to call to get this resolved?

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2017

This has been going on for years according to the complaints. How is this still happening. Why haven’t these people been stopped. I am getting 8-10 calls per day as well! I keep blocking the number that they are calling from, but they keep calling from a new number every time.

• Al
      8th of Nov, 2017

They've called me repeatedly over a matter of weeks. Happily, the number of calls/week has decreased, but I'm still getting them. I've started reporting them to the Do Not Call registry every time - but everyone should do this in order to show that it's a big enough problem for the FTC to act. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

• Do
      5th of Jan, 2018

This group of scammers have called me 3 times today alone. I have reported to Donotcall.gov, repeatedly asked them to stop - I do not even have the car about which they are calling. I have requested via their phone number to be on their no call list but obviously they do not give a rat's rear end that they are wasting time. Last time I asked to speak with a supervisor and they hung up on me. I am so sick of these dirtbags.

• Me
      10th of Jan, 2018

I am getting these calls as well. it has been going on for months. we are on the do not call list as well with our cell phones and regular land line. i'm not a lawsuit person, but enough is enough. we have requested out name be removed, but it hasn't and we are getting several call every day. there have been lawsuits over others things like this. I guess you have to know which lawyers to contact to handle these types of cases.

• Do
      24th of Jan, 2018

Like most people on this board we have requested they remove us form their call list but the calls persist. each call comes from a different called id name and phone number. today the id was for st. luke's hospital labor & delivery. we have also received calls from people claiming to us about us calling them about car warranties, so they are using our name and phone number to call other people. this has to be a federal crime as the company is in florida and we're in texas. I have filed complaints with the texas ag & federal trade commission. will not get in contact with florida ag.

• Pi
      22nd of Feb, 2018

We need to organize ourselves as consumers, and pick one of these aftermarket insurance companies a day, (a different company every day of the week), and call their business admin offices on that day. if each of us calls just once that day... if the company gets 10, 000+ calls that day, from frustrated consumers, and are unable to conduct business, they will soon find a way to stop whoever is calling us. we could alternatively place multiple calls, one to each company every day for a month or two, I bet they figure out who is robocalling.

8th of Mar, 2018

After the 5 or 6 th call this week, I final had time to play with these [censor], because the times I pressed 2 to be removed hasn't worked, so I casted my line out there and caught a whopper. first I was talking with darrell and then it was matthew. at which time they explained how my car would be covered by their warranty and all they needed was 10% of the policy which was 395.00 and my payment was gonna be 147.00 a month. told him I didn't have $395 to put down so then he said he could do it for 5% down at $197.00. down.
    Now note this is just one example these are uneducated [censor]. $147 x 12=1764 + if we add back the down payment= is only $2159.00. I added in the 12th month just for giggles, typically I would think only 11 months, but what the hell. [censor].
    When I told him I only had $25 he said ok we can lock you in for $25, I said well I can't spend that, I gotta eat. so after him trying to talk me into his scam I requested to speak with him supervisor at which time he hung up. what they don't realize is all my calls are recorded.

• Gr
      8th of May, 2018

@JAMES Darrell Kidd Brilliant. What were you able to do then?

19th of Mar, 2018

Hello All,
    National Dealers Services, has called me over 100 times, they are calling me from a 346 phone number...I believe I have gotten one from a really strange phone number. I just want them to stop please! Do anyone have the number for corporate or the address for corporate? I will send three certified letters then I will file charges small claims court. time I have asked the individuals to please stop they call all different times a day night ! All from all different numbers. This is harassment!!!

• Li
      5th of Apr, 2018

Well these jerks are back at it again with the daily calls. Please, when you receive these calls, report them to https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx . If enough of us report these calls daily maybe an investigation will actually start. At this point the calls have moved from harassment to down right threatening and it is beyond ridiculous. I block on average 3 numbers a day and yet every day I get more calls from different numbers. These jerks have to be stopped!

• Ac
      12th of Apr, 2018

Same here. I’ve had enough of their phone calls. Just got a call from a girl named Laura. I told her that I was going to be reporting them to the police for harassment because that is what they do. I’ve asked to be put on the do not call list, yet, I’m still receiving calls! This has got to stop!!!

• Si
      18th of Apr, 2018

I too get 3 to 4 calls a day for the last 4 or 5 months, from Dillon Thompson with Dealer Services or some girl which I don't remember her name. The numbers come up from various cities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. If the number does not come from one of these states, it comes up as USA. I have registered with my state Do-Not-Call list and the National Do-Not-Call list, plus I block the number they call from my cell phone only for them to pop up with a new number from a different location. I am so fed up that I have started making up stories to them. Even though I still own the car that they are calling about, I LIE to them and say the car is at the junk yard and my insurance company is the legal owner now so they need to contact the insurance company and the junk yard. They follow that statement with what kind of vehicle do you own now, which I tell them it is a Schwinn. Which is followed with them asking what size of motor does it have, to which I look down at my feet and tell them what kind of shoes I have on, like Nike. This is either followed by them hanging up: or Dillion or the girl ask me why, and my response is, "that the after wrecking my car while driving drunk, both the courts and my insurance company have taken my car." This is followed by them hanging up on me, only for them to called back in a few hours.

• Tu
      1st of May, 2018

How do we stop them from calling our phone number? We don't even have the car they are calling about. I wish they only called us 4 or 5 times a day. They call us 12 or more times a day beginning at 7:00 AM our time. The numbers the phone says are 253-300-0672 and 206-201-0434. These are both area codes for where I live. We have told them we don't own the car and they either hang up on us or say they will update our file. Of course, they want to know what cars we currently own which we don't tell them. It is a robocall from someone named Dillon. Then I press one to talk to a live person and all they do is hang up on me. I pretended I was going to use their services and asked them the name of their company and they said National Dealer Services. I asked for a phone number and they said you receive a phone number when you receive the certificate on the warranty in the mail. We have blocked the phone numbers from our phone but our phone still rings one time beginning at 7:00 in the morning and they call every 15 minutes. What can be done about this? I think they should be put under arrest for harassment.

• De
      2nd of May, 2018

I am getting the same thing on our home line which is unpublished and they know we own this car.
    this is ridiculous.
    they must have gotten the information from the dealership where our car is serviced.
    Yes, Dillon and they are calling 10x a day.
    and this is definitely harassment.

• Th
      4th of May, 2018

we are getting calls from Upper Marlboro 15x a day for literally 10 days in a row. They call incessantly ... a Dillon White... sometimes it is a robo call and sometimes they call directly.

BUT. today my bullhorn and ear muffs arrived. I warned them yesterday if they continued to call they were going to get a bull horn. Today I have bull horned them twice. we will see if they keep calling tomorrow.

7th of May, 2018

I received the same daily robocalls (sometimes 10x in one day). Based on information they had on my car I had a suspicion "National Dealer Services" might actually be a company called Easycare/Automotive Protection Services, out of Georgia. I rang them up and spoke with someone in their legal department, telling them to cut it out and lose my phone number. I was told that the guy had no idea what I was talking about.

I cannot definitively say it was Easycare, but after my phone call to them, I received one more call and have now been call free for nine days. This represents a drop from approximately 60 calls a week down to 0.

• Th
      8th of May, 2018

getting an airhorn and blowing it in their ear has worked.
    I am down to 2 calls a day from 10.
    will continue reporting in ...
    this was 15.00 off Amazon.
    I would recommend this strategy ! sorry to say, I got quite a thrill from "getting back at them" for all the constant harassment.

• Dm
      15th of May, 2018

Yes, Dillon Thompson calls me every day about 10 times. I just say "hey Dillon" when I answer the phone and he hangs up. Today, Julie called and I told her I no longer have the car in question. She asked what I was driving and I told her a Boeing 757. She asked me if I wanted an extended warranty on that. I said "absolutely". She then asked me the year and I told her 1985. I think she then realized I was messing with her so she hung up. I do like the airhorn idea. I may have to visit Amazon.

• Cs
      22nd of May, 2018

I am from WA state and get 6-10 calls a day from area code 253, 818, 616 and have told them to stop. I even had someone of mideastern descent call m***F'r. So am at a loss.