National Dealer Services / will not stop calling

A girl by the name of alexis keeps calling me her direct number is [protected]
My wife and I called them 20 times so they know what it feels like to be bothered at home please calll them at this number and tie up their lines
they swore at my wifeand were very rude we reported them to the national trade commiasion in new york state their number is [protected] call them and report them

Jo

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Jul, 2008
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Thanks for the info. I called them repeatedly. they will not stop calling me either.

• Do
      31st of Jul, 2008

I work for a family practice office and we are getting calls from them at least 10 times a day. The staff has tried many times very politely to be removed and nothing seems to be happening. We have been hung up on when we have asked to be removed from their call list and even when we have asked to speak to a supervisor, we have been hung up on.
    This company is so friggin rude and dont care how many times a day they call. I have threatened them to turn them in, and that doesnt seem to bother them at all.

• Ka
      7th of Aug, 2008

UGH!!!
    These &%#*! ### do the SAME thing to me--call every day, hitting the "remove from our list" does NOT work, and they hang up in your ear if you ask to stop calling.

• Ta
      9th of Aug, 2008

I am also one of the many that is daily harassed by National Dealer Services. They tell me repeatedly that they do not have to take our number off of their list. They have told me that they think it is highly funny for them to call people numerous times a day and not even sell their product just aggravate people. I finally was able to get corporate information for the extended auto warranty company and guess what, they are even worse. They just hung up on me and the calls continue. I can't find them in the BBB. What are you supposed to do?

• Se

Claims (800) 526-0929
    Claims Fax (678) 894-3548
    Fax (770) 952-9248
    Info@inds.com

Our main office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time from Mondays through Fridays.

The Claims center is open from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time from Mondays through Fridays and 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on Saturdays.

Copyright © 118 Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

22nd of Aug, 2008

Does anyone know the Corporate Information about them?

Address
    CEO
    President
    Is National Dealer Services a dba and if so what is the name of the parent company.

I receive 4-8 calls a week from these people. I'm on the National Do Not Call Registery and have filed numrous complaints but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I've read you can take them to small claims court requesting $500. per call after you've requested they stop. According to the article you need to document when you requested they stop calling, after that they're allowed 1 more call, after that you can sue them at figure of $500 per call at your local small claims court.

25th of Aug, 2008

When you get these unsolicited calls, report it to the FCC by filling out an online complaint form at: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

The FCC may have to get a lot of complaints about them before they take action so keep filing complaints whenever you get their call.

• Bi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I just got another call from them. I told them the wrong year and make model of vehicle and just when I was going to give him my credit card number, I asked how he got my info and his words were stumbly but told me that he got info that my cars warranty is ending. And I told him I don't own that car and that I own a 1996 and he hung up on me. and it is at the same number above 954-623-6784

• Da
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I've just spoken with the Florida Attorney General's office
    You can reach them at 1-850-414-3930 (I believe it's option 1 in the list).

There are multiple complaints against these companies. The gentleman at the office implied that an investigation is most likely when complaints reach a critical mass, and they can establish a pattern of abuse.

So it might be a good idea for all of you to call. This company is in fact engaged in several types of abuse:
    - Timeshares
    - Mortgages
    - Credit card scams
    - Auto warranties

I've posted a lot of the same information here:

This is the main bit of info:
    National Dealer Services of South Florida Inc.
    1104 S. Powerline Rd
    Pompano Beach FL 33069.
    954-975-6798
    954-974-5250
    954-933-4080

• St
      12th of Jan, 2017

@Dan Those numbers are not in service.

28th of Oct, 2008
    national dealer services - robo calls
    national dealer services
    1460 Atlantic Street
    long Island

They call me even though I am on the do not call list. I have requested several times to them to be removed from there call list, but still get calls from them.

28th of Jan, 2009
    national dealer services - Can not get refund
    Marlene Kraemer
    6600 Detroit Ave.
    Baltimore
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-633-8751
    MarleneKraemer@aol.com

I canceled this policy on three occasions and have not received a check.I kept calling, and now the phone is disconnected.

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2016

Contacted via phone by a telemarketer at 561-406-8364. he noted that I had ignored notifications regarding our extended warranty (which I do not have) on my 2014 nissan pathfinder. when I noted that I was not interested, the caller noted that they would just have someone show up at our home and he told me my address. this should be considered harassment or a threat by the individual.

I hung up on the individual immediately.

3rd of Feb, 2017

Mine is coming from tombstone, az I just dont answer or hangup on them

• De
      12th of Apr, 2017

I'm having the same problem. I have pressed the button and asked to be taken off their list numerous times and they keep calling back. They say they are the "National Dealer Service" and the number originates in Waco, Texas. I am getting calls from 1800-213-8059 and possibly other numbers

• Sh
      12th of Jul, 2017

They do not obey the do not call list.in my mind that equals a scammer no matter how legit the product may be or not. I will not do business with any one the does not honor the d. n. c. lists. I report every call to the do not call list. they do not honor there own do not call list if you opt. out. please do not do business with this or any other company that markets like this. if they can not market correctly how could you ever expect them to service a service plan or warranty plan properly. if you have call blocking block there calls.

• Mj
      8th of Aug, 2017

I am so sick of them calling me. I have decided to devote all of my spare time to find the source and sue and hopefully imprison ceo and all others that can be attached. I am sick of this and want to find all information possible. anyone that has any correct information about their corporate where about's, contact numbers or any other pertinent information on this company that will be useful, please reply here or my email mj@coastalhookup.com.
    M. j. chiepalich

• Ss
      11th of Aug, 2017

I purchased a vehicle in april 2017, and included an extended warranty in the purchase. I started getting these phone calls at the end of june, from assorted phone numbers and locations, but most recently they are coming from (555) 555-5555. I was finally able to get that they are from national dealer services, which I realize is the same thing everyone else here is getting. I have been successful in voicing a request too speak to a manager twice, but was immediately hung up on. there is an option on the recording to "press 2 to have your name removed from our call list". this is obviously bogus, as they are still calling, sometimes 3-4 times per day. obviously, the do-not-call registry means nothing to them. I think I will start using different personalities when they call - child, mentally-challenged, obscene, etc.

• Gi
      14th of Aug, 2017

This outfit is definitely not legitimate. I have received numerous calls per day... the caller id almost always has my area code showing as the origination number, which, when you dial back gives a recorded message "if you would like to be placed on the do not call list for this number. press 1 now." that, obviously, alerts them to use yet another bogus number and continue their harassing calls. I feel really sorry for anyone who gets sucked in and actually contracts for their "service warranty". it's all a big scam and it appears nothing can be or is being done to stop it.

• Tr
      14th of Aug, 2017

They are currently using the number 555 555 5555. this company has told government officials that they are bankrupt and out of business but have reinvented themselves by dropping interstate for the name dealer services.

• K0
      22nd of Aug, 2017

I have been getting the same annoying phone calls 5-6 times a day but from area code 781 (boston area) they have been exactly as you all are stating. some of the numbers are 781 298 8056, 781 488 5045, 978 817 1074, 800 255 7014, 7810 243 8552, 781 338 6578, 818 949 2876. I also get calls from 512 094 7623 - its 8:10am and they have called me 3x. how can one shut this down

• Be

Claims (800) 526-0929
    Claims fax (678) 894-3548
    Fax (770) 952-9248
    Info@inds.com

We got in touch with someone on the above number out of georgia. they have called numerous times. we have actually had people call us flipping out on us because the robocallers are using other peoples numbers to call people. we do not make these calls and it is very annoying.

• Be
      22nd of Aug, 2017

@Bethany Mann The lady my husband just spoke with says they are giving out this companies name but it is not them. they said they will not call when the warranty is up. that you have to call them.

• Pi
      4th of Mar, 2018

@Bethany Mann It may not be you, but the product you sell/service is marketed by unscrupulous telemarketers who have no good manners, and no regard for the law. (they robocall from spoofed numbers, the call cell phones, they do not identify themselves, they do not check donotcall, all of which violate the letter and spirit of the law.)
    You have access to who these people are, and still you provide them with a product to market in-spite of their unlawful activities. you are as guilty as the person doing the calling. if you demanded civility from these marketers before you furnish them with product, perhaps folks would think better of you