MyVitanet / Non deliver and No Customer Service

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered two bottles of Nature's Lining (Health and Gastric Product) from MyVitanet the middle of January. I have not received the product. All I have received is 3 emails telling me that the product is back ordered. I looked for a telephone number to call them, but can not find one anywhere. This Company goes out of their way to make sure you can not contact them. I found the same product somewhere else and ordered it. Tried to cancel my order, online which is the ONLY option you have, but the link to cancel your order never works and they give you no other option to contact them except through their web site. This Company should be avoided as they have little or NO regard for customer service and seems to me to look like a border line scam.

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010

I have also been running into the same problem. I ordered some products 2 1/2 weeks ago. they took the money out of my account and now I cant even log into my vitanet account and there isa no way possible to talk to a real perosn and I am getting the run around. AVOID USING MYVITANET likte the plague!!!11

2nd of Mar, 2010

I've been using them for about 2 years and have not experienced bad service. It's the only place I can find some of the hard to find products I use.