Mytechhelp.com / Phishing Scam

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

Watch OUT NOT APPLE -Company claiming to be Apple support, shows up in search engine and takes your apple product serial number and says it can fix the problem for $90.00 (Mytechhelp.com). Takes credit card and phone number then transfers to tech rep (Heavy Indian accent) puts you on hold for 45 + minutes until you hang up. After hanging up we sent an e-mail to website Saying do not charge my card. Card charged for $98.80 under a different name (A to Z service). Called CC company they credited my account. This is a Phishing scam.

Fi
Apr 3, 2013

Comments

• Ga
      19th of Apr, 2013

Somehow they got me too. On 4/18/, 4/19, 2013, it took me 6 (six) calls, and an hours time to speak with a supervisor. They were "at a meeting" or I was placed of hold forever, or if I requested no hold, the phone line was abandoned. Of six agents spoken to, I could not get a single one to cancel my "supposed subscription" which I was unaware I even had until I noticed a with drawl from my bank. One agent, when I asked to speak to a supervisor, laughingly began to say, "what's that? I can't hear you, your breaking up. Hello? Hello?
    Better Business bureau rates them D+. What do you have to do to get an F? they had 502 complaints of various fraudulent practices.
    What has happened to this country, that this business continues to steal money from poor people?