MyPerfectResume / charged after cancelling service

One Hallidie Plaze, Suite 306, San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I used MyPerfectResume to build two resumes and two cover letter for multiple career goals. I paid the 3.95 to download the resumes and cancelled the subscription in 5 days. The company billed my bank card for 68.00 even though I cancelled. This has been a disaster for me as I did not have a job in the first place and was living off my savings. These charges put my bank account in negative and now I am on the hook for overdraft charges and other fees to stop this company from going into my account to try and get other monies. I am so very upset that they did not honor my cancellation nor will customer service correct it. They told me they did not have a record of my cancellation and there is no department for me escalate this problem. So very upset.

Re
Feb 02, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Feb 03, 2016

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. We will send you a private message for further assistance.

Best regards,

My Perfect Resume

• Ha
      Feb 15, 2016

I got the same problem, what is the procedure to CANCEL définitily my account ? I don't want Live Career charge an extra fees anymore. Stop it NOW!

• Li
      Feb 17, 2016

Greetings Hanta, We're very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please sent us a private message with the email address you used to create your account, the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you.
    Thank you in advance.