Myord.com / unauthorised withdrawal

1 194 waterloo roadEngland, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01214343662

I have just received my monthly bank statement and found that £700 has been taken from my account by myord.com, I have no idea who this company is or what they sell and I would never have bought anything on the internet for that much money. I have tried to get onto their website but they do not seem to exist except for a customer sevices window, which does not look very convincing, with no address or telephone number or company details. How can companies get away with this kind of criminal behaviour?

Comments

Ty
  19th of May, 2008

I am going to an attorney with these charges on my credit card!!!

Iq
  3rd of Nov, 2008

Mi
  18th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me.Did not order from them and they took 29.99 US from my account.

An
  28th of Feb, 2009

I ordered Norton antivirus today on line. I was supossed to get an e mail to comfirmed the order and could not download it.

Ma
  14th of Mar, 2009

i ordered norton antivirus for 69.98 no service2/10DRIsymantec referance number MT090410113000010066773 email dmod@sbcglobal.net

Ja
  10th of Apr, 2009

I just received my credit card statement and myord.com falsely charged me $131.96. How do I recover this money?

17th of Apr, 2009

how do i get m money back? i have not given my card to any one i m on fixed income just what do u do?

17th of Apr, 2009

i dont know what this this money is four ? I CAN NOT AFORD TO LOOSE THAT MUCH MY HAS PASSED AWAY NOTLONG AGO NEED IT TO PAY BILLS

21st of Apr, 2009

you charged me on my credit card for instalation protection norton internet security and 2009 upgrade and nothing was doing
at this day and every day you tell me to install the security on my pc. I don't understand why. I pay
and I don't get nothing.

21st of Apr, 2009

I habitualy never speak english and possibly my spelling is failing but when you sell something in a french contry you have to
give a good service in my language, I am customer and I do my possible to be understand. Every day when I open my PC I see
Norton corect, I'm not protect by norton security.

21st of Apr, 2009

I pay to install Norton internet security and the Norton 2009 utility upgrade and nothing was install at this day, please install
them in my PC

Ed
  15th of May, 2009

i found in my bank statement last january 13, 2009 the amount of $69.98 was appeared i have no idea who this company is or what they sell and iwould never have brought anything on the internet for that much money.I have tried to get into their website but they do not seem to exist except for a customer service window which does not look very convincing.Please give some detail what happened to my money.

Ri
  21st of May, 2009

I was charged 69.99 for some service? how do I get my money back...they left no numbers to call

Cd
  22nd of May, 2009

My credit card statement just arrived that included a Norton renewal - AND - a charge to Dri Symantec www.myord.com MN - a charge I did not authorize in the amount of 39.99. This unauthorized charge will be brought to the attention of my credit card company along with copies of this website complaints. CDUENSING.

Mi
  21st of Jun, 2009

I just received my statement. I just renewed my norton also and I was chared 49.99 for northing. If this is how Norton protects us then maybe they can tell us how to get our money back.

8th of Sep, 2009

Hi my name is Cheryl and i never heard of this company and this company charging my credit card without my permission and i do not like it at all but please do not do it again as of today. if not i will go to the Better Business Bureau and put in a complaint on this ok. I will do this again and i will look at my statement everyday as of today so bye.

Lo
  8th of Oct, 2009

I never ordered anything from this company and I have two charges, $15.95 and $4.99.

Liz Beebe

Ja
  22nd of Oct, 2009

My name is Matt Pfliger email adress is jack23435@yahoo.com I ordered nortons on my coputer it was $39.99 and you charged me $49.99 I canceled it becase it meshed up my conputer I could not use it so please credit my account. thank you